Subject: Ticket Assigned - wrong item
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 04:17:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Yazid Abdullah,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  wrong item Hi Centerpoint,

I recently ordered *BABYSHOP Juniors Bear Print Sweatshirt and Striped
Pyjama Set Color: Grey **Size: 3-4 yrs*, unfortunately I received a grey
jacket instead. This is completely different because the pyjama set I
ordered has a printed design for the sweatshirt and colored pants. The item
you sent me is plain grey with a zipper which I think is easily
recognizable .
This is the second time that i received the wrong item. It's quite
frustrating because I was able to find a good deal online only to find that
the item delivered to me is wrong.
Can you change this item to the correct one please? I wish to receive the
right item instead of a refund.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Shanee

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2108701