Subject: Ticket Assigned - UKR Toys to Sell on Baby Shop
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 09:17:33 +0000

Hi Yazid Abdullah,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  UKR Toys to Sell on Baby Shop Good Day,

UKR Trading is an online store of high-quality kids toys and educational
materials in the UAE. 

We are searching for new channels to distribute our products and we would be
happy to become a selling partner of Baby Shop. 

Mainly, we offer to our customers wooden toys, Montessori materials, early
learning toys, learning tables and boards, interactive books, magnetic
puzzles, educational materials, musical toys, art & crafts, board games and
Islamic toys (samples in attachments). 

We are having a range of more than 150 items, i.e. kids' educational toys
from ages 0-10, stationery, the necessities for school and office.

Our Instagram page has reached 12 thousand followers for almost one year and
we have a trust of hundreds of customers. 

https://www.instagram.com/toys.dxb/

Full list of our products is represented on our website:
https://ukrtrading.ae/

I attached our catalog for your reference.

We would be pleased to cooperate with such a big name as Baby Shop and offer
our incredible products.

Please let us know the conditions and requirements for selling on Baby Shop.

Thanks.

Warms Regards,

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2042693