Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wrong product has delivered through online booking - Feel Cheated
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 15:21:18 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wrong product has delivered through online booking - Feel Cheated Hello Centre Point,

I have made the purchase through centre point online at riyadh for the "
*BABYSHOP **Juniors Space Shuttle Embroidered Towel - 60x120 cms" *but i
have received "*BABYSHOP **Juniors Space Shuttle Embroidered Towel - 38x7**6
cms"* after opening the package I am disappointed from center point.

The product is not matching the description given online , I paid for *"60X120
cms"* but received *"38X76 Cms"*.

Please rectify this as soon as possible and compensate for *the loss of
time I spent on shopping with centrepoint* and I am very much disappointed
as I am a regular customer of centrepoint from UAE, KSA and *now I feel
cheated* as I received the product differently than the description
mentioned in online.

Please see the  attachment.

*Details:-*
Order no :- Order #6293572539.
Consignment no:-  #88887001455320210407

*Regards*
*Azim*
*+966 594671760*

[image:
centrepoint_order (2).jpeg][image:
centrepoint_order (4).jpeg]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2382287