Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your refund is on its way
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 14:40:39 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your refund is on its way From past 20 days I am chasing for my pending refund

for order 9641204435 I have paid 676 (845 AED less 20% discount 169 AEd =
676 AED) but i got refunded form 520.8 Aed
I have returned all the items but still my refund is pending

Please process the remaining refund 155.2 AED

Note - Your executive on customer centre are rude and they dropped the Call
without understanding the issue and even after asking to escalate they
never escalated and hanged the phone
Your executives don't even understand the problems are and are rude

This is not expected from Such a huge company

Regards

SALONI THIRANI
+971 504084932

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Saloni Thirani <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Accessories
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=concept.en%3Asplash%3AallCategories%3Awomen-regular-accessories%3AallCategories%3Amen-regular-accessories>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Saloni Thirani, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1000634143 for order 9641204435
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9641204435?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163115419?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Iconic Floral Print Maxi A-line Dress with Tie-Up Belt
Color: Red
Size: 10
Quantity: 1 AED 105.6
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163024057?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Solid Lightweight Jacket with Drawstring Waist and Adjustable Sleeves
Color: Red
Size: 10
Quantity: 1 AED 83.2
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163024050?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Solid Lightweight Jacket with Drawstring Waist and Adjustable Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: 8
Quantity: 1 AED 83.2
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162294547?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Wide Fit Floral Printed Mid-Rise Palazzo Pants with Tie-Ups
Color: Yellow
Size: 12
Quantity: 1 AED 49.6
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162841635?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Floral Print Midi A-line Dress with Ruffled Collar and Long Sleeves
Color: Beige
Size: 10
Quantity: 1 AED 49.6
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163034289?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
2Xtremz Lace Midi A-line Bardot Dress with Shoulder Straps
Color: Pink
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 60.8
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162988992?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Floral Print Midi A-line Dress with Short Puff Sleeves
Color: Multicolour
Size: 10
Quantity: 1 AED 77.6
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163034290?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
2Xtremz Lace Midi A-line Bardot Dress with Shoulder Straps
Color: Pink
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 60.8
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/163115412?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Iconic Floral Print Maxi A-line Dress with Tie-Up Belt
Color: Yellow
Size: 8
Quantity: 1 AED 105.6

Total *AED 676*
Total Refund Amount *AED 520.8*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2371572