Subject: Ticket Assigned - Introduction to Centrepoint UAE Company Profile, Scarves PPT 1 of 2
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 14:57:09 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Introduction to Centrepoint UAE  Company Profile, Scarves PPT 1 of 2 Dear Sir /Madam,

Hello, 

We hare by take an advantage to introduce ourselves as leading Scarves
,Shawls & Stoles   Manufacturer & Exporter from India established on the
year 1991 – 1992.

We create or customize our articles based on your requirements. We will
gladly produce any design of your choice of  Scarves ,Shawls & Stoles .  

Attached please find herewith  our  Company Profile 2 PPT for Scarves
,Shawls & Stoles   - new developments on forth coming seasons , for your
kind review. Please have a look on these and share your selections in order
to send you all  samples through courier.

Apart from you may also share your own  tech pack / developments for Scarves
,Shawls & Stoles    along with color palate for our better understanding ,
so samples can be arrange accordingly.

Believing  that will get good opportunity and support to evaluate the
possibilities of business with your company start up with good & long
relationship.

You, our customers are our main focus to maximum sales with good quality and
services.

Please feel free to contact us for any requirements of samples for Scarves,
Shawls , Stoles

Thanking you in advance & anticipating positive response! 

We are looking forward to hear from you. 

Thanks & Best Regards

Sudip Roy

MERCHANDISER

ABHI INTERNATIONAL 

( COMPLIANCE –A SMETA SEDEX AUDIT COMPANY)

FACTORY:

F-48 SECTOR -11, NOIDA ( U.P). INDIA

TEL: 0091-120-4204050.

 MOBILE : 0091 9811173690

HEAD OFFICE:

I-18 LAJPAT NAGAR 1ST . 

NEW DELHI-110024, INDIA

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

WHILE REPLY THIS EMAIL , PLEASE CC TO   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2366724