Subject: Ticket Assigned - GoSee NEWS 11/21
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 14:44:10 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  GoSee NEWS 11/21 GoSee News Services
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/875ee3ee3132df7a585a7eaef8c75f5e19f84fb3
:::: 11/21 PHOTO & FILM ::::
THE CREATIVE MAG FOR FREE ON YOUR SCREEN - ENJOY
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/73724a368c08b494ac0256485e15c3a9c152a2b9
!
And please Go&See : GoSee.news/loves/illustration
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e18a232eef547cbff4a94edd84147a284afbfe9b
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/292f731339b541d747d9334c59f1a47b33b78762
news // PHILIPP RATHMER photographs actor Jürgen Vogel for DHL and
agency Aufbruch-Scheven-Kroke, goes on a stylish climbing tour at
Nordwandhalle for DIE STILISTEN, and portrays Tim Mälzer for ROLLING
PIN and Lars Eidinger for ICON MAG
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/292f731339b541d747d9334c59f1a47b33b78762
Jürgen Vogel is the new testimonial for Deutsche Post. The popular
German actor is the key figure of a communication campaign with which
the company would like to raise awareness for its digital services and
climate-protection measures. PHILIPP RATHMER photographed the motifs
for Düsseldorf-based agency Aufbruch Scheven Kroke (CD: Burkhart von
Scheven, AD: Timon Wißfeld, Producer: Thomas Bartl). Post was taken
care of by GoSee Member BLINK IMAGING ....
4 ARTICLES / 28 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/292f731339b541d747d9334c59f1a47b33b78762
by Philipp Rathmer
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/48ef6425df688562345a1363e6cce8f67ce82331
GoSee philipprathmer.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b765f194f831aca80b1330df2e2b706201ac4a37
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/44b9810558f8206cbada4074e56a48b8ae7d1947
news // SONJA HEINTSCHEL : Website relaunch, Jonathan Stokes wins
'Best Short Film' at the Travel Photographer of the Year Awards,
fashion shoots for skater label NORTHEM CLOTHING, MYSELF, GALA FRANCE,
and fashion stills for ENGELHORN
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/44b9810558f8206cbada4074e56a48b8ae7d1947
New Website / New Logo / New CI : the agency SONJA HEINTSCHEL presents
itself on the Net with a dynamic new look. Artwork was taken care of
by Creative Director Victoria Keller.
The meditative short film 'BRO' by Jonathan STOKES c/o SONJA
HEINTSCHEL is among the winners at the Travel Photographer of the Year
Awards. Plus, a glamorous editorial was photographed by Christian
BORTH c/o SONJA HEINTSCHEL for GALA FR.
7 ARTICLES / 65 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/44b9810558f8206cbada4074e56a48b8ae7d1947
by Sonja Heintschel
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b1bf2be9776cec06278d875576e1d198856c1ef0
GoSee sonja-heintschel.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a1a8876d9319e03502a4ebe2fb9e797b30684315
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a8cf7285b1959b35678ae3df84c8db89212ad211
news // NINA KLEIN AGENCY : SLY010, STYLEBOP, BOSS, LALA BERLIN,
KONEN, MYTHERESA, ABOUT YOU, VOGUE ARABIA, INSTYLE, ELLE, SCHÖN
MAGAZINE, ACHTUNG!, .... plus new entries MARCELLO BONA and TINNA
EMPERA
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a8cf7285b1959b35678ae3df84c8db89212ad211
NINA KLEIN AGENCY : "We now present the ninth essence from our
manifesto 'Awareness Is Fire': #9 WHAT IS YOUR INNER URGE. The reason,
the mission, the cause... everything we burn for passionately. When we
allow our passions to break through again and again, no matter where
we may be on our journey, we will always be spared an existence of
monotony. What can you not NOT do?!"
NINA KLEIN AGENCY is also delighted to welcome two new entries on the
team in Hamburg/Berlin and Munich. "First is hair ....
18 ARTICLES / 108 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a8cf7285b1959b35678ae3df84c8db89212ad211
by Nina Klein
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/aa7f86c4052f9e97f00e62d393264bba7142d55e
or visit ninaklein.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/be2128897ae43480a162b2124c38d71ad84892d2
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0da6035c6b2d5a355ba2d7f230a7edb7d9e4849d
news // UWE DUETTMANN stages the new VW Golf Variant for DDB in his
typical Vibrant Power visual language
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0da6035c6b2d5a355ba2d7f230a7edb7d9e4849d
UWE DÜTTMANN teamed up with DDB (CD & AD on GoSee.NEWS) to photograph
the new GOLF VARIANT and create motifs which appeared across Germany
and online. The photos were, of course, created in the Vibrant Power
visual language to ensure consistent color worlds and remain true to
the line. Front and center, as in earlier work, are people and their
activities in order to convey a feeling ....
5 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0da6035c6b2d5a355ba2d7f230a7edb7d9e4849d
by Uwe Duettmann
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a5fb0fb3fcf45164be8f12ea9f8fbe068f1346b1
GoSee duettmann.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/61a62afc544b6553f79375356524d24d4981fc36
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/148ce4415414ea2a5ccab7c088ee7cfd6dbeeeab
news // ICONIC : Rachel ROBERTS adorns the cover of the Spring/Summer
issue of BAL HARBOUR magazine - Plus: MARIE CLAIRE 03/21, ARITZIA x
BABATON S/S '21 featuring Tasha Tilberg, FILA S/S '21, STYLEBY mag,
ELLE Bulgaria 03/21, GRAZIA Italia 03/21, VOGUE Turkey 03/21, and SZ
mag
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/148ce4415414ea2a5ccab7c088ee7cfd6dbeeeab
Canadian model Rachel ROBERTS c/o ICONIC adorns the cover of the
Spring/Summer issue of BAL HARBOUR magazine, for which she was
photographed by Stewart Shining. With more than 100 of the world's top
brands already at BAL HARBOUR SHOPS, the iconic shopping center at the
northernmost portion of Miami Beach operates at 100 percent occupancy
and with a list of internationally recognized luxury brands waiting to
open a store at the premier retail destination, located between
Biscayne Bay and the ....
9 ARTICLES / 75 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/148ce4415414ea2a5ccab7c088ee7cfd6dbeeeab
by ICONIC
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/876d167a0bd3ab9813f01ce06f664bc104ec1f2a
or visit iconicmanagement.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0ac92fdfd5270660fe8122122a9d4664daecb9e1
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/73c7a6022d7bdf7313c93af8892cd41c0568b4ab
news // SEVERIN WENDELER : XPLORA campaign - the easy-peasy door to a
digital life, 'Living in the past: lifestyles from bygone eras' - a
photographic trip through time in THE OBSERVER MAGAZINE, and interview
season with Torsten KLINKOW
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/73c7a6022d7bdf7313c93af8892cd41c0568b4ab
Full of energy and feel-good vibes best describes the motifs by
BEATRICE HEYDIRI c/o SEVERIN WENDELER, which she realized in her home
away from home Cape Town for XPLORA. XPLORA was founded with the aim
of opening the door to life in the digital world for children and
giving them a better balance between the time spent in front of the
screen and physical activity.
And Alex TELFER photographed a feature story for THE OBSERVER
MAGAZINE about the growing number of Brits who are ....
4 ARTICLES / 38 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/73c7a6022d7bdf7313c93af8892cd41c0568b4ab
by Severin Wendeler
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/95fa4aa7cf8c2c8aee443f4bc7544756e30cb26c
GoSee severinwendeler.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6249427a93b5b290f6f0400b4028e6814e535edf
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/18cb7e1340b52315c250c7591631f2eb2522311d
news // BEN & MARTIN : The all-new HYUNDAI i10 campaign for Innocean
Worldwide #shotbybam - Part 2 on GoSee NEWS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/18cb7e1340b52315c250c7591631f2eb2522311d
Dynamic, athletic - in an elegant look : The Hyundai i10, with its
confident design, its impressive features and its sixth sense for
safety, is the ideal companion : Go Big and Go BAM. Photographer team
BAM, aka Ben & Martin, produced the new HYUNDAI i10 campaign in the
Spanish metropolis Barcelona for Innocean Worldwide with Creative
Director Anna Berlin. The motifs were produced by GoSee Member FALCA,
and styling was in the hands of Natalie ....
20 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/18cb7e1340b52315c250c7591631f2eb2522311d
by BEN & MARTIN
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3d225b9acbc3e44c200a7cd7c552ee7da2c823e5
GoSee benandmartin.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/eb3fd6b03874d92dbb8b32c7aca655b761dd0c4b
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/156fde9bb18efbaed215bf1d7dc50c59492e495b
news // SHOTVIEW ARTISTS MANAGEMENT : 'Flight of Fancy' for NZZ,
make-up for LARUICCI F/W '21, APROPOS magazine S/S '21, ODDA mag
visits painter Jonas Burgert, 'Unveil' with plenty of skin in OFFICE
mag, and a 'Bottega Veneta' Special for NUMÉRO HOMME
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/156fde9bb18efbaed215bf1d7dc50c59492e495b
'Flight of Fancy' - Camilla ARMBRUST c/o SHOTVIEW ARTISTS MANAGEMENT
photographs a fashion editorial for NZZ.
The LARUICCI F/W '21 'Heart and Stars' Second Skin collection,
according to designer Lauren Ruicci, is perfect for making your big
appearance in Aspen & Co : "Blending a hazy fog of Berlin nightclubs,
LA house parties, Paris runways, and Tokyo dive bars - LARUICCI is
timeless. This ready-to-wear line is an extension of the offbeat world
of LARUICCI. Inspired by club culture and ....
6 ARTICLES / 62 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/156fde9bb18efbaed215bf1d7dc50c59492e495b
by SHOTVIEW ARTISTS MANAGEMENT
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/29f643a4701ba13d83ac8e9680828ba529d28166
GoSee shotview.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0d4f4f2037d86e398c5ab9eef070229a82d5ac92
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/42cde669ce8da45114f8ad0ddf3a9e5e2493ec8b
news // Magical India - the AMAN Resorts film by French filmmaker duo
Venkay Films, produced by NM PRODUCTIONS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/42cde669ce8da45114f8ad0ddf3a9e5e2493ec8b
NM Productions was approached by French filmmaker duo Venkay Films to
support them on their multi-leg project for the well-known AMAN
Resorts in Rajasthan, India.
Meticulously designed to frame their natural settings, AMAN
destinations are renowned for space and privacy. Each welcomes guests
as if to the home of a close friend, instilling a sense of peace and
belonging amid some of the most diverse natural and historical
landscapes. It is an approach which has changed little since 1988 when
....
1 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/42cde669ce8da45114f8ad0ddf3a9e5e2493ec8b
by NM PRODUCTIONS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4aed6f3e907ab4017c95e3bcd5b5954a7dcd0c0a
GoSee nm-productions.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a7f9101bd22eccca2f98257f59d1dad64dda303c
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/9c1ffcd4bb65175ad57c7437f3cb6015314213e1
news //
Andreas ORTNER photographed enchanting Marketa Salounova for a BULGARI
Special in PROCNE MAGAZINE
Andreas Ortner photographed the cover spread with Adrienne Juliger
for the March issue of ICON MAGAZINE with looks created by Birgit
SCHLOTTERBECK c/o LIGANORD at Hotel Almhof Schneider, which is not
permitted to accommodate guests at the moment for the first time since
it opened in 1929 due to the pandemic. The parking garage, neatly
hidden below the hotel, was designed by the Schneiders in ....
2 ARTICLES / 28 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/9c1ffcd4bb65175ad57c7437f3cb6015314213e1
by Andreas Ortner
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7a606cd2b31139d0da590206338c2bdcdedc46b5
GoSee andreasortner.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c1d92542f456bbe616bc67b06a4343f264786213
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b2f28d3541c2f47d4c55a889dadac2928fc63719
news // WE! SHOOT IT, aka Michael Compensis & Thomas von Salomon,
staged the U5 for AIWAYS in black & white, and were on the loose these
last days of winter with a rally BMW from the 60s!
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b2f28d3541c2f47d4c55a889dadac2928fc63719
For the European social media channels of Chinese electric carmaker
AIWAYS, the two transportation specialists from WE! shoot it
(represented by Kelly Kellerhoff) had the pleasure of staging the
flagship U5. The client gave photographer duo Michael Compensis and
Thomas von Salomon almost complete creative freedom, so they produced
a black & white series in hard sunlight. "This is what makes these
photos stand-out so refreshingly in the otherwise complaisant monotony
of social media, ....
22 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b2f28d3541c2f47d4c55a889dadac2928fc63719
by WE! shoot it
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c675252b3c2f232177b973b20ca555d1a194c3a5
GoSee we-shoot-it.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/abc21dae3735e84f0fe0c27c552237ca5b170537
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/79ded186be1ffbf20db9b64c3cf1ce024c581643
news // Actor Sergej Onopko, known from the successful NETFLIX series
'Barbarians', portrayed by STUDIO IGNATOV
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/79ded186be1ffbf20db9b64c3cf1ce024c581643
Sergej Onopko, a German actor of Ukrainian heritage, is among the most
aspiring actors in the country. At an early age, Sergej already
appeared in supporting roles in classic international films, including
'A Good Day to Die Hard' and has celebrated international successes in
roles at the side of Jennifer Lawrence in 'Red Sparrow' or now in the
series 'Barbarians' on Netflix. Studio Ignatov presents the actor,
born in the former Soviet Union, in an exclusive portrait spread.
'Barbarians' ....
10 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/79ded186be1ffbf20db9b64c3cf1ce024c581643
by Studio Ignatov
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4cddc9f8e8628fe87e90e13ae713368b28c80435
GoSee studioignatov.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f4be7b065493f26475557fcbf23551654036ded1
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/38544549c6254dc268c6c71f2487065f73067479
news // SOLAR UND FOTOGRAFEN : On a big tour with 'Die BOOTschaft
House Boats' - the editorial for ADAC Motorwelt magazine, plus : a KFC
motif as well as personal works 'Professional Fischermen on Lake
Starnberg' and 'Boxers just after the fight'
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/38544549c6254dc268c6c71f2487065f73067479
On a big tour with 'Die BOOTschaft House Boats' - the editorial by
Christian KERBER c/o SOLAR UND FOTOGRAFEN for ADAC Motorwelt magazine
for you on GoSee, plus food motifs for KFC Germany by Volker
WENZLAWSKI c/o SOLAR UND FOTOGRAFEN.
Perch, pike, whitefish, char, lake trout, pikeperch… Lake Starnberg
is located in Bavaria, 25 kilometers southwest of Munich. After Lake
Constance, the Müritz, Chiemsee and Lake Schwerin, it is the fifth
largest lake in Germany, but due to its greater average ....
4 ARTICLES / 27 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/38544549c6254dc268c6c71f2487065f73067479
by SOLAR UND FOTOGRAFEN
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/004c78cf6b747189e0308cc83bdfa4dfc22b74da
GoSee solarundfotografen.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/625e05c3e632fc759647e7ed6db502f9903e49c9
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0936d6b3d00d271187cff6331d691754f8272123
news // BRODYBOOKINGS : 'Sort It Now' for the BROTHER P-touch CUBE,
and an IKEA TV spot on the topic of sustainable production
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0936d6b3d00d271187cff6331d691754f8272123
At IKEA, sustainable products are front and center in the company's
endeavor to make the world a better place. The goal is to become a
fully circular and climate-positive business by 2030. To help promote
a recycling economy, IKEA commits to recycling and procuring as many
resources from renewable sources as is humanly possible. The TV spot
with BRODYBOOOKINGS model Jörg presents an entertaining take.
Today, so many IKEA products are already produced in order to reach
these goals - and so ....
2 ARTICLES / 2 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0936d6b3d00d271187cff6331d691754f8272123
by Brodybookings
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ec1495679d9dc896313f2e32970a02da930ab333
GoSee brodybookings.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/be5770b5004b61f3678c0eb7b105d12f3e120ab4
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a3ead512f3c01439b97779864afd68f780f6ed58
news // Dance like nobody is watching… - personal work with the new
Fiat 500 La Prima by MAX THRELFALL
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a3ead512f3c01439b97779864afd68f780f6ed58
Dance like nobody is watching. Most things in life follow a certain
rhythm. Which is why urban traffic feels so much like a rhythmic
dance. The stop and go of it: "It starts, then stops and then starts
again, … and it goes on and on. "We wanted to illustrate this with a
fast little electric car. The dance of the future."
Why small and electric? "It fits into everything and through
everything everywhere." says photographer MAX THRELFALL. "With the new
E Fiat 500, you dance across the city just ....
10 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a3ead512f3c01439b97779864afd68f780f6ed58
by Max Threlfall
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e544fe340e8f60c6046115b432a195ca674f7cb3
GoSee maxthrelfallphoto.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/86d40e1b1fc96cb716c55c1c11acc51b2e257a5d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/fdb5e8d9c479d6c9f173bc1d18e6a019102739b7
news // BOSCHtoBANRAP : 'Personal Landscapes' - for the ZIMMER + ROHDE
Spring 2021 collection .... plus: OTTO Sports, the DESIGNSCENE cover
story, MARIE CLAIRE Arabia, SKODA Clever special models, and personal
work
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/fdb5e8d9c479d6c9f173bc1d18e6a019102739b7
ZIMMER + ROHDE is a German textile manufacturer from Oberursel which
has been family-operated for four generations. For the equally
beautiful and consistent ZIMMER + ROHDE Spring collection, Georg ROSKE
c/o BOSCHtoBANRAP photographed the interior & stills spread presented
here. Stefan Gabel c/o Zimmer + Rohde is the designer of the beautiful
fabrics and was - together with Fredericke Winkler - the Creative
Director of the shoot. On 1 December,...
6 ARTICLES / 45 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/fdb5e8d9c479d6c9f173bc1d18e6a019102739b7
by BOSCHtoBANRAP
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/cfed6123d427fc44312f828b1f9602ee474a22be
GoSee boschtobanrap.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d3f86a81a4fcc36004e39d8cf4e3b65e1176286f
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3e2cd2ec4c96784fe5f4f819b50985da60297c8c
news // 'Showtime!' - JPPS CREATIVE PRODUCTIONS produces haute couture
fashion for L'OFFICIEL Austria magazine
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3e2cd2ec4c96784fe5f4f819b50985da60297c8c
JPPS produced the spread entitled 'Showtime!', an haute couture story
for L'OFFICIEL Austria: "It's a true fashion spectacle in two acts
presented by renowned artist and photographer Iris Brosch." Models
Anastasia Kuznetsova and Sokhna were styled by Aurore Donguy.
Hairstylist was Caroline Dumez, make-up artist was Meyloo, and casting
was taken care of by Casting Company Paris. The video is by Iris
Brosch with the assistance ....
10 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3e2cd2ec4c96784fe5f4f819b50985da60297c8c
by JPPS Creative Productions
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f0f0c6e35e30e2af4ad802190751cc8f24182b0d
GoSee jpps.fr
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/fa196270253aa1b2ea81059b3cb30d130f9c77ce
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/98abc23a4dcb8827b8c011ba10f071444d7677ff
news // ALYSSA PIZER MANAGEMENT : 'Outdoor Backyard Fun', 'Babushka'
and 'Family Time Meets Wanderlust' featuring model Kasimira Wilding;
we have tHREE personal spreads for you on GoSee.NEWS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/98abc23a4dcb8827b8c011ba10f071444d7677ff
'Outdoor Backyard Fun' - a new and personal kids spread, captured in
the great outdoors by photographer Cheyenne ELLIS and 'Family Time
Meets Wanderlust' - Colette DE BARROS photographs model Kasimira
Wilding and her enchanting daughter at the beach.
Alyssa Pizer Management is a boutique photography agency specialized
in fashion, lifestyle, kids, sports, travel, and still life : "I went
to college at UCLA where I majored in ....
3 ARTICLES / 44 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/98abc23a4dcb8827b8c011ba10f071444d7677ff
by Alyssa Pizer Management
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c5baf78af1d0c336d8affb841afa266f16fca8ef
GoSee alyssapizer.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/394ec1364d0b6d3dc23762d56634259e5ed30672
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1401e310ab6c64218154708e01a9679156d40589
news // OFFENBLENDE : moody lifestyle and food & beverage photos for
THOMAS HENRY and product films, Stills & making-of clip for INUVIA
Health Products
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1401e310ab6c64218154708e01a9679156d40589
At the beginning of March 2021, OFFENBLENDE produced product films and
stills for the company INUVIA Health Products, which is headquartered
in Berlin. The work of INUVIA is based on the mitochondrial principal
inherent to each individual cell. It is aimed at giving everyone the
key to tap into their life energy, enabling them to be more mindful
about themselves and the world. The shoot took place at ....
2 ARTICLES / 36 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1401e310ab6c64218154708e01a9679156d40589
by Offenblende
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b11653e1ad03e1c80e510e426f5b89a892bbed07
GoSee offenblende.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/97a5807ef96035c16d381e0822d6d5bd7de6838c
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/18dd33f6eb25e12f884586167ee3d6a217a0c05b
news // GoSee Book Tip : 'Agua' by Denisse Ariana Pérez - a
photographic journey to rivers and lakes in Uganda, Senegal and
Denmark as an illustrated book about water, masculinity and humanity
(Guest Editions), which also supports drinking water projects in
Africa
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/18dd33f6eb25e12f884586167ee3d6a217a0c05b
'Agua', the first book to be published by photographer Denisse Ariana
Pérez, who lives in Barcelona, is appearing at Guest Editions. The
book is about water and masculinity. The project began in East Africa
in 2019 and was originally planned to end in Southeast Asia. But due
to the pandemic, the photographer chose Denmark as the final
destination of her photographic journey. To create 'Agua', she met up
with a variety of people on rivers, lakes and seas. The book can now
be pre-ordered, and ....
10 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/18dd33f6eb25e12f884586167ee3d6a217a0c05b
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/219c84266a693a6d8f2c89ead27ee0decec33817
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5c174d9a105d2d1e42be82c315c543ab9b73bdd7
news // GOSEE JOBS (editable in your account) : tectake, Würzburg :
PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHER -- SPICE media production, Budapest : AD / BRAND
MANAGER -- Hillert Next, Munich : ACCOUNT MANAGER... -> Go & See your
new JOB on the GoSee JOB MARKET
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5c174d9a105d2d1e42be82c315c543ab9b73bdd7
2 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5c174d9a105d2d1e42be82c315c543ab9b73bdd7
by GoSee JOBS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/93e865914a592ff03f7d492f93c442daaa5151a3
or visit GoSee.de/jobs
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/717ddbac5f601e41a9a8652fe938b6cca7de549b
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/aa8be4c8f4e66ee42513674d8eeed574ec656a27
portfolio // NEW WORK by RA/RE aka RAMONA REUTER out now ! GoSee.NEWS
coming soon !
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/aa8be4c8f4e66ee42513674d8eeed574ec656a27
9 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/aa8be4c8f4e66ee42513674d8eeed574ec656a27
by Ramona Reuter
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3d6eb6d1c4cf949ceb48c4ab8911b41c195179e4
or visit rare-imaging.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d3d60bb3d64146fee241cbfe1fd6d4f4ec6761f2
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/cade7531b92ce376bd0753a98b820facf5038c89
portfolio // 'Country Lust' - VOGUE ARABIA editorial by fashion
photographer Stephan Glathe, with stylist Miriam DIAZ and hair &
make-up by Jane JAKOBI c/o NINA KLEIN
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/cade7531b92ce376bd0753a98b820facf5038c89
6 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/cade7531b92ce376bd0753a98b820facf5038c89
by Miriam Diaz c/o Nina Klein
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f54dc37465c6e99dfd09ea97463b16e0cf2c1bb6
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ea896d7b0af59d84732a8acf5634d319130135c7
portfolio // NEW WORK by UWE KOERNER - GoSee.NEWS coming soon!
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ea896d7b0af59d84732a8acf5634d319130135c7
9 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ea896d7b0af59d84732a8acf5634d319130135c7
by Uwe Koerner
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/002bbe8c6977bf0b8e7cadd7307359d19ac8f2c1
or visit uwe-koerner.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/85a194bcacb986f69bdc38370a8e860a7e002a2f
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5d4079d252441da43ea3aa079e95f96552fdc91e
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ae3146d0d2fa38d8ecdf5511210f84e4911a0379
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/858da4a9de2f3936ee8a76b2b99398c9bee14228
REGISTER FOR FREE GOSEE.NEWS/REGISTER
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/83414fd6fa01c92aebfada6c66f15e6e871ea8ce
MEMBER INFOS? [email-masked]
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e15434ec486af010981693f55d0a74ea2f65335b
Your E-mail address is in the press distribution list of GoSee, PR
Office for Photo & Film,
which will only be used with the recipients consent and will not be
passed on to third parties.
If you no longer wish to receive the GoSee News, which contains
background info from the branch, please click here
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/203ca2fb95c8048775e89ebd25008bba865d07b5.
If you do not react to this E-mail we will assume that you are
interested
and will therefore continue to send you our GoSee Newsletter free of
charge.
All contents (c) copyright 1997-2021 GoSee. All rights reserved.
GoSee: NEWS SERVICES AG
www.GoSee.news
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/tb107r1mbe205/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/65de19bab93054050a250b5e6c74551afaf9b55f

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2331755