Subject: Re: Regarding Return / 2224622/ 9638887619 /[email-masked]
From: ARUNJAY RAJ <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:45:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly update for the same. Thanks for the help. 

Regards, 
Arunjay 

From: "ARUNJAY RAJ" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 11 March, 2021 04:41:00 
Subject: Regarding Return / 2224622/ 9638887619 /[email-masked] 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: customer returned item but RMA cancelled 

Order Date : Mar 1, 2021 
Order ID: 9638887619 
Tracking ID: RP030321001308 

Issue Description: customer returned item and as per tracking status item delivered to warehouse on Mar-06-2021 but RMA cancelled. 

Kindly check and do the needful, Thanks for the help 
Regards, 
Arunjay