Subject: Ticket Assigned - Business collaboration opportunity
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:18:57 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Business collaboration opportunity    Good Afternoon 
  
 Hope you are having a wonderful day 
  
 My name is Hani, a new partner at Trifidmedia, I spotted that Baby Shop 
Stores has a strong social media presence on IG & FB, and in my humble 
opinion your company is missing out on a huge chance to get an absurd 
number of viewers on Tiktok! currently, all UAE companies are exploding 
with fame on that platform which translates into more sales and revenue 
  
 Long story short, we are pioneers when it comes to Tiktok and currently, 
we are having great offers for running accounts so please take look at our 
production and the companies we helped reach millions and get in touch with 
me to talk some business
  
 Always available for your questions and inquiries 
  
 Best wishes.

 Hani

 p.s: please feel free to contact me on my Whatsapp any time /0585106167/

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2326474