Subject: Ticket Assigned - Soft Play Products-ALKIDDO
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 13:50:55 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Soft Play Products-ALKIDDO Dear Sir/Madam,

I like to add our products into your website, would you please let us know
how we can do it?

We have good quality soft play products like, slides, ball pools, tunnels,
etc,

Please find the attached catalog,

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us,
Best Regards

*Abolfazl*

*Sales Manager *

*ALKIDDO Rides and Games Trading Co LLC*

T: +971 (0) 4 580 6777

M: +971 (0) 56 8289 588

Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Website: www.ccplay.ae

Address 1: Office No 1801, Ontario Tower

Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
PO BOX: 11311 Dubai

Address 2: Shed No 2, Jiddah St

Al Jurf Industrial Area, Ajman, UAE
PO BOX: 6263 Ajman

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2321213