Subject: Ticket Assigned - Suggestion
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 16:26:25 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Suggestion Dear team,

It’s an awesome expoerience when we r buying the product online as we are
sure this is the best price we r getting on the best product. Hats of to ur
team for that.

Any how regarding the delivery, I am always preferring the click and
Collect and it’s from old airport baby shop since long time.

The experience is quite bad as they are showing the attitude that something
we r buying free. Last time also when I went there to the cash counter and
ask for the same she just ordered through the mike for the same and after
that I went 2 staffs to enquirer since I didn’t get the parking and no one
is bothered to help out and after that the same lady went to take the
parcel and I received the msg that the item was delivered. Since that
message time again it’s took almost 5 more minutes to give that item

When I asked her about the same she told I am the one handling the cash And
also the click n collect, so this muchtime will take, in a very
unprofessional and roud attitude. So pleas avid these type of instances

Thank u
Dynu
0501365765

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2312106