Subject: Ticket Assigned - High Quality Decorative Mirror Tray
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 16:23:26 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  High Quality Decorative Mirror Tray  Kind Attn: The Purchasing Manager

Life Style

https://www.lifestyleshops.com/

Good Day! 

Just want to know if you may have any interest in Decorative Mirror Tray
like below.

We, WIZ International, are a professional manufacturer of Decorative items
and gift items. 

We specialist in custom manufacturing, most of the products customer's
specifications or samples, we have lot in your service.

We can deliver samples for quality review as well. Please let me know if
you'd like to ask price quotation for decorative items in any metal. We'll
offer prices instantly. 

Many thanks for your attention to our email, we look forward to hear, you're
welcome for any question or comments.

Thanks & Regards

Ilman Hasan

Marketing & Sales

WIZ International

14/40/3, Opp. Ice Cream Factory,

Near Panchayti Temple, Nawabpura,

Moradabad-244001, U.P. [INDIA]

Mob / WhatsApp: +91-98970-55 165

Skype Id: ilmaan.hasan

E-mail : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

URL: https://wizinternational.in 

-If you do not wish to receive any more e-mails from us, please click here,
UNSUBSCRIBE <mailto:[email-masked]>  

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2294599