Subject: Ticket Assigned - IT & DIGITAL CATALOGES
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 16:23:28 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  IT & DIGITAL CATALOGES Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope you are all doing well & staying safe.

Good day to you!

We would like to introduce ourselves as Stripes smart Technologies part of
Stripes Sign LLC & Stripes Smart Interiors  that provides Smart Solutions
by integrating technology with aesthetics of Signages, Interior & Exterior
Works.

We undertake the following on Design / Manufacture and Installation
(Turnkey) Basis:

   - LED Video wall solutions
   - Smart Lock Solutions.
   - Access control system
   - Interactive Touch Screen Displays & Kiosk
   - Digital Signage Solutions/Digital floor standing displays
   - POD Help Point & Intercom Systems
   - Smart Donation Kiosk

And many more!

Please find attached herewith our Catalog for your kind perusal. Please let
us know if you have any enquiries in future, we can provide you best
solution with competitive prices.

Waiting to hear your positive response.

Warm Regards,

*Unnikrishnan S*

*IT & ELV*

Office : 04-5673884

Mobile : +971-58-8228668

Email  : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Web    : www.stripesexb.com

*This email and any attachments are sent in confidence, subject to
applicable legal privilege and upon the basis that the recipient *

*will conduct appropriate virus checks. If you receive this email in error,
please telephone us upon receipt: you are strictly prohibited*

*from using, copying or disseminating it or any information contained in
it, save to the intended recipient. Internet communications*

*are not secure and Stripes Smart Interiors. is not responsible for their
abuse by thirdparties, nor for any alteration or corruption in *

*transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus or other
defects.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2294654