Subject: Ticket Assigned - Max Fashion | Initial Safety Est. | Renovation & Construction Services | Jeddah Saudi Arabia
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 16:45:53 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Max Fashion | Initial Safety Est. | Renovation & Construction Services | Jeddah Saudi Arabia       Hi,

      Dear Sir Have a good day,

      We have Renovation & Construction related services INITIAL SAFETY EST.
, Jeddah Saudi Arabia

      below services for your reference, If you have any inquiry let us know
to proceed. attached company profile for your reference

 

Offices                                        :  Renovation

Painting                                     :  Water Paint , Oil Paint ,
Varnish 

Gypsum Board                         :  Wall Partition , Roof Ceiling

False Ceiling 60x60                 :  Aluminum type , Gypsum type 

Wooden Flooring                    :  Parquet Flooring , Wooden Flooring

              Carpet Tiles                              :  Carpet Tiles
Flooring

              OFFICE FURNITURE                : Supply Office Furniture

Water Proofing                       :  Roof 

Phenolic Partitions

Trees Maintenance

Demolish Activities

              Others.

If you have any inquiry related to above services kindly let us know to
visit you, 

Thank you

With Best Regards?

MUHAMMAD SHEHZAD

Services Engineer

INITIAL SAFETY EST.| Maintenance & Construction Services 

Jeddah | Saudi Arabia

M | +966 548288295

E | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 Renovation Projects | General Services

  _____  

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2284728