Subject: Ticket Assigned - Resume of UAE experienced general accountant / Senior accountant seeking new placement.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 15:04:28 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Resume of UAE experienced general accountant / Senior accountant seeking new placement. *Dear Sir/Madam,*

*Position Applied-Accounts/ Senior accountant / Finance*

*I am a MBA Finance graduate from Mangalore University (India). I possess 8
year experience as a General Accountant, Currently associated with M/s
Marine Group Of Enterprises (Boat Trading Co.).*

* I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who
is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I
am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the
job efficiently and effectively.*

* My goal is to transit my enthusiasm, creativity and experience into a
position, where I continue to provide the strategic and tactical leadership
critical to retaining valued customers of an organization. I am certain
that my presence in your team will prove to be beneficial to your
organization. As such, I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to
evaluate your needs and share my ideas.*

* Here with I have attached my resume please consider the-same and do the
needful, waiting for your positive response.*

*Thank you.*

*Sincerely,*

* CHARLY MATHEW*

*+971508493828*

[email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2279096