Subject: Ticket Assigned - Application for job
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 15:02:59 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Application for job Date: 21-3-2021

*TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*

Respected Sir/Madam,

             With due respect, it is stated that I am a Bahraini national,
applying for a job in MAX for any available designation. I assure you that
I will be punctual and perform my duties with complete honesty and
responsibility. I would like to mention that my CV is for a medical officer
because I am a MBBS doctor but my documents are not attested yet. I only
have my equivalence of intermediate which is why I want to work for till I
do not get my NHRA license.

I request you with respect to please consider me for any available vacancy.
I would love to work for you.

Thanking you in anticipation.

                                                                Yours Truly,

Dr. Faiza Ejaz Noor

Contact details:

Phone number:  +973 33022499

Email: [email-masked]

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2278897