Subject: Ticket Assigned - Resume of an experienced & professionally qualified bio technologist / Research Assistant / Bio testing Lab Assistant seeking new placement.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 15:02:55 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Resume of an experienced & professionally qualified bio technologist / Research Assistant / Bio testing Lab Assistant seeking new placement.   Dear Sir / Madam,

Have a great day to
you,

I am an Indian 25 year’s old female master’s degree holder from Amrita
School of Biotechnology and have a strong educational background in cell
biology, genetics, microbiology and biochemistry. I have participated in
several studies and projects that are outlined in my resume along with
details of my accomplishments. My resume contains a comprehensive review of
my educational background, work history and specific skills relating to
this profession.

I have acquired very strong research skills and the knowledge to use
various methods to study plant and animal life from a molecular stage to
help improve farm production and to look for ways to improve the quality of
life for all humans. My experience includes managing projects by planning
the details and timelines, keeping in-depth documents of the projects and
by ensuring all projects meet the requirements set forth by the grants. I
also have lab experience with extensive knowledge of the tools and
procedures used in this industry.

Having good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently or
as part of a research team. I adjust to changing environments quickly and
have the ability to work on multiple projects efficiently. I also have
excellent communication skills along with the ability to write and give
presentations to explain the results of the research and to work
efficiently with other professionals.

I am keen to join your firm due to its leading position in the industry,
great organizational culture & spirit of innovation that characterizes your
firm and its employees. I am attracted to this role on account of the
organizational performance, values & challenges that it offers.

I appreciate your efforts in taking the time to review my credentials and
experience. Looking forward to a positive response.

Please give me a call at *+971508493828 ([email-masked]
<[email-masked]>)* if you have an open that requires someone with my
background.

Respectfully,        Sherin V. George

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2278664