Subject: Ticket Assigned - A Strategy & Proposal to bring results for (babyshopstores.com)
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 16:31:23 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  A Strategy & Proposal to bring results for (babyshopstores.com) Hi Team,

Hope all is well there.

Please accept my heartiest wishes for the day. My name is  Amit, I did put
a lot of effort to present the correct set of information and also tried to
propose the best I can bring in for your website (babyshopstores.com)

If you already have some people working on your website campaign and they
promised you to be on the first page within some months but you have not
seen any improvements on results and ended up in the same/worse position so
far and spent a lot of money for nothing.

As an analyst I did research/analysis of your website (babyshopstores.com)
and found there are many Google ranking factors that are still missing and
wrongly implemented, Link building part is also done badly like
bad/poor/low-quality links created which is affecting the whole
performance. Promoted content is not engaging and it’s not inducing a
customer to action or to buy. Please find my complete analysis and action
plan below…

I am sure the below analysis and action plan will bring some results - your
phone will continue to be ringing and receive a lot of inquiries.

*On-page Factors*

*Factors*

*Analysis  *

*Action*

Meta Tags

*Some page's meta tags still blank, some duplicate and not written as per
search engine guidelines }} We will fix this.*

*}} We will fix this.*

All Tag Missing

*Many images missing alt tags and some tag's text are wrongly described.
Can check by help of this tool: feedthebot.com/tools/alt/
<https://amitsahoo648-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=15qjUM45SAOOKzZ2yYsmiDQbyKBFqjBbVxTLCWg_HdxA-0&key=YAMMID-63162644&link=http%3A%2F%2Ffeedthebot.com%2Ftools%2Falt%2F>*

*}} We will fix this.*

HTML Error

*There are many HTML code errors, please check by this URL
below:  validator.w3.org/nu/?acceptlanguage=&doc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.babyshopstores.com
<https://amitsahoo648-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=15qjUM45SAOOKzZ2yYsmiDQbyKBFqjBbVxTLCWg_HdxA-0&key=YAMMID-63162644&link=http%3A%2F%2Fvalidator.w3.org%2Fnu%2F%3Facceptlanguage%3D%26doc%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.babyshopstores.com>*

*}} We will fix this.*

GEO/OG Tag

*Not implemented*

*}} We will this.*

Sitemap XML

*Need an updated version/missing*

*}} We will fix this.*

Robots txt

*Need to be corrected*

*}} We will fix this.*

Canonical Issues

*Some internal pages missing and need to check the home page response.*

*}} We will fix this.*

Internal Linking

*Not done, missing.*

*}} We will fix this.*

URL Structure

*Some bad URLs are there and need to be Google-friendly*

*}} We will fix this.*

Broken Links

*Found, check
here: validator.w3.org/checklink?uri=babyshopstores.com&hide_type=all&depth=&check=Check
<https://amitsahoo648-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=15qjUM45SAOOKzZ2yYsmiDQbyKBFqjBbVxTLCWg_HdxA-0&key=YAMMID-63162644&link=http%3A%2F%2Fvalidator.w3.org%2Fchecklink%3Furi%3Dbabyshopstores.com%26hide_type%3Dall%26depth%3D%26check%3DCheck>*

*}} We will fix this.*

Header Tag (H1, H2 to H6)

*Badly implemented and some pages are missing these as well.*

*}} We will fix this.*

Text to HTML Ratio

*Not good*

*}} We will fix this.*

Page Loading Speed

*Not good, need to improve.*

*}} We will fix this.*

Google + Publisher Tag

*Missing*

*}} We will fix this.*

*Off-page/Link building Factors*

We will do Social Bookmarking Submission

Weekly

We will do Classified Posting

Weekly

We will do Article Content Submission

Weekly

We will do Blog Content Posting

Monthly

We will do a Press Release Submission

Weekly/Monthly

We will do Local Business Listing Creation

Weekly/Monthly

We will do Competitor Analysis & Link Building

Weekly/Monthly

We will do Old Backlink Analysis/Bad Link Removal

Monthly Task/ 3 Months

We will do Profile Creation and Optimization

Weekly/Monthly

We will do Document/PDF/PPT Submission

Weekly

We will do Blog Social Bookmarking Submission

Weekly

We will do Social Media Content Posting

Weekly

We will do Image Sharing/Optimization

Weekly

We will do Product Listing (Only for Product Sites)

Weekly/Monthly

*Note:* *Weekly & Monthly SEO Reporting, Monthly Traffic Reporting*

Please let me know how many keywords you want to optimize, as I can
customize a suitable plan for you. If you have a list of keywords you can
send me or advise me to run an analysis and suggest you the best keywords.
Feel free to get in touch with me on Cell/Email/Skype/WhatsApp anytime.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

- - - - -

*Best Regards*

*Amit Sahoo*

(Note: We are not spammers and are against spamming of any kind. If you are
not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\", We will never
contact you again.)

<https://amitsahoo648-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=15qjUM45SAOOKzZ2yYsmiDQbyKBFqjBbVxTLCWg_HdxA-0&key=YAMMID-63162644&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Dwebmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://amitsahoo648-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=15qjUM45SAOOKzZ2yYsmiDQbyKBFqjBbVxTLCWg_HdxA-0&key=YAMMID-63162644&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Dwebmail>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2271696