Subject: Ticket Assigned - Polochon&Cie offering letter
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 15:29:04 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Polochon&Cie offering letter Hi Baby shop!

Following our previous mails of introduction and suggestion of the new
business opportunity with your company, we wonder if that may interest you
to have a discussion with us so that we may understand each other better to
be opened for this precious opportunity?

In case you still have any concern about our company or you wish to receive
more information about us, do not hesitate to contact us in any case. We
are more than happy to support you as much as possible.

We are waiting for a positive response from you soon.

Thank you and Best regards,

*POLOCHON&CIE*

Hoang Thi Ngoc Quynh, export department - +33 (0)6.05.71.66.40

*Prix coup de coup de cœur du jury innovation Artinov et sélectionnée par
InnovaLyon 2018*

www.polochon-cie.fr

www.facebook.com/polochon.cie/

*Insta : Polochonetcie*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2267707