Subject: Ticket Assigned - Invitation for Arabia CSR Awards 14 cycle
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 15:49:57 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Invitation for Arabia CSR Awards 14 cycle  Ref: ACSRN/c5-47/54/21/RM

Date:17/03/2021

 

Splash

Greetings from Arabia CSR Network! 

We at ACSRN are delighted to share with you that we are extremely impressed
by your commitment to sustainability as you have exceeded expectations in
promoting CSR and sustainability throughout the Arab Region. 

With this, we would like to inform you that the Arabia CSR Awards has been
launched and we are now accepting applications! Keeping your exceptional
work in mind we are pleased to invite you to apply for the awards. We urge
you to register early on to benefit from the upcoming Clinic which will help
registered applicants to support them in submitting a successful
application. 

I look forward to receive your organisation’s registration for the Award and
submitting a winning application.

Wishing you the best of luck!

 

With best regards,

Habiba Al Mar’ashi

President & CEO

Building partnerships for a sustainable future ©
Driving Sustainability through Corporate Citizenship

 

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail and attachments

سرية المعلومات

إن المعلومات التي تحتويها هذه الرسالة الالكترونية ذات طبيعة سرية. وهي مرسلة
فقط للشخص أو الجهة المذكورين أعلاه. لهذا فإنه يمنع  تماماً القيام بأي شكل من
أشكال النشر أو التوزيع أو النسخ أو الاستخدام أو الاعتماد على المعلومات التي
تحتويها هذه الرسالة من قبل طرف آخر غير المستلم المذكور أعلاه. وفى حال لم تكن
الشخص أوالجهة المقصودة في هذه الرسالة الالكترونية أو قد استلمت هذه الرسالة
بطريق الخطأ، يرجى حذف الرسالة على الفور وإخطار الراسل عن طريق الهاتف أعلاه.
إن الاستخدام غير المصرح به لهذه الرسالة ومحتوياتها قد يعد انتهاكاً للقانون. 

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: 

The information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail message is
PRIVILEGED AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended only for the individual or
entity designated above.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of or reliance on the information contained in
and transmitted with this e-mail message by or to anyone other than the
recipient designated above is unauthorized and is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the named recipient of this e-mail message or have otherwise
received this e-mail message in error, please delete the message immediately
and notify the sender immediately via return e-mail or the above telephone.
Unauthorised interception or use of this e-mail or the information contained
therein may be a violation of law.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2259439