Subject: Ticket Assigned - Mother's Day (discount, offers, event)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 15:48:29 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Mother's Day  (discount, offers, event) 

Dear Partners,

We are glad to invite to send us your special promotions, offers, and events that will be for Mother’s Day

That will give you chance to promote this in our special discounts and offer program for Tawam employee (Ashanek)

And we are pleased to invite to give special discount for our heroes in front line.

Best regards,

Marketing and business communication Dept.

أعزاؤنا الشركاء

يسرنا دعوتكم لاستقبال عروضكم الترويجية و الخصومات و الفعاليات التي ستقام لمناسبة يوم الأم.

و ذلك لنشرها عبر برنامج الخصومات الخاصة لموظفي مستشفى توام (برنامج "عشانك")

كما و ندعوكم لتقديم عروض خاصة  لأبطال خط الدفاع الأول

متمنين لكم التوفيق ،

إدارة التسويق و الإتصال المؤسسي

Marketing Business Communications

-       -
        مستشفى توام

[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/phone-s%20(11).png]       +971 37677444   [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/direct-s%20(11).png]      6331    [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/fax-s%20(11).png]         037074818       [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/p.o.box-s%20(11).png]     PO Box.15258, Al Ain, UAE       [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/email-s%20(11).png]       [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/website-s%20(11).png]     www.seha.ae

رسالتنا: تطوير نظام صحي متميز للإرتقاء بالخدمات الصحية المقدمة إلى أعلى المستويات العالمية في الجودة الطبية وخدمة المتعاملين
Our Mission: Transform our healthcare system services to the highest medical quality and customer care international standards.

[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/SEHAlogo%20(2)%20(11).png]<https://www.seha.ae>
[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/TWMar%20(2)%20(11).png]<https://legacy.seha.ae/tawam/arabic>      [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/ALAIN%20(2)%20(11).png] <https://legacy.seha.ae/alain/arabic>     <https://www.seha.ae/Arabic/aboutus/pages/ssmc.aspx>    [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/SKMCar%20(2)%20(11).png] <https://legacy.seha.ae/SKMC/arabic>     [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/ssmc%20(7).png]  <http://ssmcabudhabi.ae>         [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/MFQ%20(2)%20(11).png] <https://legacy.seha.ae/mafraq/arabic>      [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/cor%20(2)%20(11).png] <https://legacy.seha.ae/corniche/arabic>

[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/sds%20(2)%20(11).png]<https://legacy.seha.ae/sds/arabic>

[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/ALRAH%20(2)%20(11).png]<https://legacy.seha.ae/alrahba/arabic>

[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/AGH%20(2)%20(11).png]<https://legacy.seha.ae/algharbia/arabic>

[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/AHS%20(2)%20(11).png]<https://legacy.seha.ae/ahs/arabic>

        [https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/linkdn%20(11).png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/abu-dhabi-health-services-company--seha>
[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/twtr%20(11).png]<https://www.twitter.com/sehahealth>
[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/facebook%20(11).png]<https://www.facebook.com/sehahealth/>
[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/Utube%20(11).png]<https://www.youtube.com/user/ADHealthServicesComp>
[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/insta%20(11).png]<https://www.instagram.com/sehahealth/>
[https://legacy.seha.ae/PublishingImages/sing/signture_banner.png] <https://legacy.seha.ae/EmailRedirect.htm>
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice:  إعلان عدم مسؤولية
The contents of this email and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the sender and the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, it is strictly prohibited to use , disclose or distribute the information or the attachments in any way. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete it a long with any attachments from your system. Please be advised that Electronic correspondence cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free. Therefore, we are not liable for any changes made to them by any other persons or entities.       يعتبرمحتوى هذا البريد الإلكتروني، وأيا من مرفقاته سرية وتخص المرسل إليه والمرسل فقط ، وإذا لم تكن الشخص المقصود و استلمت هذا البريد الالكتروني عن طريق الخطأ ، فليكن معلوماً بأنه يمنع منعاً باتاً استخدام أو توزيع أو إفشاء محتوى هذا البريد الإلكتروني و مرفقاته بأي شكل من الأشكال، ويتعين إخطار المرسل مباشرة، وحذف البريد الإلكتروني مع مرفقاته من النظام الخاص بك. كما نرجو التكرم بالعلم بأنه من المتعذر ضمان وصول المراسلات الإلكترونية بشكل آمن أو خالي من الأخطاء ، وبناءً عليه فإننا لسنا مسئولين عن أية تعديلات لمحتوى البريد الالكتروني و اي من مرفقاته من قبل أي شخص أو جهة أخرى

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2259716