Subject: Ticket Assigned - Ebrahim Elmohamedy, apply for a job Legal Officer ‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 16:58:47 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Ebrahim Elmohamedy, apply for a job Legal Officer ‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ Dear Hiring Manager,
I hope this email finds you well and safe.

I wish to apply for the position of legal representative in your reputable
organization. I’m confident that I have acquired the skills to fulfill the
requirements, qualifications and skills.

I hold a valid UAE work visa and have a bachelor’s degree in law Mansoura
University.

Should you require any additional information, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Attached my resume.

Best Regards,
Ebrahim El-Mohamedy

عدم التعرض للفيروسات www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2237794