Subject: Ticket Assigned - Misbehaviour Conduct From Delivery Agent
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 08:21:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Misbehaviour Conduct From Delivery Agent Dear Team

Greetings

Order No :-#6273690367

I received a text that my order is out for delivery and after i got text
from "+966500912148" that send location for delivery i am at office that
time. After i send the loction for delivery i text back to this agent that
where he is becuse think he is out of delivery so i can wait at same office
location i becuse i have to left than. So when i ask your agent where he is
i got reply in office and ask him how much time it will take ,but i got the
reply from your agent "it is not like everyone is hurry" which is so
unprofessional .so  say him bye but he replied me that "did you want your
order it or not .." i asked him what do mean by that.he replied me that "he
is not my personal driver ".which i never said or meant to him . I told him
i will report you" i am talking to him by saying dear and dear but it went
all waste. I am working hospitality from years even your agent is teaching
me how to talk with customer.

It does not end there after left converstion he called me on my number
starting arguing and fight with me over phone..in a very bad manner which
pissed me of.. I will attach a screenshots of that conversation..  I am
regular customer at centrepoint both at store and online but never ever see
this type of misbhave with customer.. He behave is like he is the owner of
the company and i am his employee .....even he told me he will bring my
order cancel it  over phone .
I asked that agent name he denied .
Told me do what complaint i have to do he dont care ..  I have to say you
the Agent who don't care for complaint ,he will not care for your customer
also.

Just Remember

"I am your customer who can be somtimes angry also becuse he paying for the
things and service."

Waiting for kind reply

Thankyou
Best regards from

Average customer

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2100975