Subject: Ticket Assigned - Visualize the New Normal!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 07:50:31 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Visualize the New Normal! Post-Covid Business Model_ Visualize the New Normal for your Hotel
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_13fbadc1de28ee63b740cc80c339280b/images/11801612393490317.jpg]
[http://www.blynk.it/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

PROVIDE " TOUCH-FREE" "HANDS-FREE" AND "CONTACTLESS" EXPERIENCES TO YOUR
STAKEHOLDERS

Digital Signage Software
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_13fbadc1de28ee63b740cc80c339280b/images/98051610695812513.jpg]
[http://www.blynk.it/digital-signage/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOFTWARE

Visit Now
[http://www.blynk.it/digital-signage/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

Bio- Metric Identification & Authentication, Sanitization Digital Kiosk Systems
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_13fbadc1de28ee63b740cc80c339280b/images/48181610694966822.jpg]
[http://www.blynk.it/covid-19-solutions/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

BIO- METRIC IDENTIFICATION & AUTHENTICATION, SANITIZATION DIGITAL KIOSK SYSTEMS

Visit Now
[http://www.blynk.it/covid-19-solutions/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

Digital Kiosk Systems
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_13fbadc1de28ee63b740cc80c339280b/images/34681610695242506.jpg]
[http://www.blynk.it/blynk-touch-kiosk-solution/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

DIGITAL KIOSK SYSTEMS

Visit Now
[http://www.blynk.it/blynk-touch-kiosk-solution/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

Footfall Counter [ Cam & Wifi] & Thermometer Systems
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_13fbadc1de28ee63b740cc80c339280b/images/25831610695521563.jpg]
[http://www.blynk.it/ai-powered-footfall-counter-systems/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

FOOTFALL COUNTER [ CAM & WIFI] & THERMOMETER SYSTEMS

Visit Now
[http://www.blynk.it/ai-powered-footfall-counter-systems/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

Website
[http://www.blynk.it/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]
About us
[http://www.blynk.it/about/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]
Contact
[http://www.blynk.it/contact/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]
Careers
[http://www.blynk.it/careers/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

Flowers logo
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/guids/CABINET_13fbadc1de28ee63b740cc80c339280b/images/11701606818726145.png]
[https://viewstripo.email/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

[email-masked]/ [email-masked]
www.blynk.it

© 2021 Sismatik Solutions

Image: freepik.com

Fb
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/assets/img/social-icons/circle-colored/facebook-circle-colored.png]
[https://facebook.com/Blynk-Hospitality-Solutions-100718175083690/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]
Tw
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/assets/img/social-icons/circle-colored/twitter-circle-colored.png]
[https://twitter.com/blynksystems?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]
Yt
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/assets/img/social-icons/circle-colored/youtube-circle-colored.png]
[https://youtube.com/channel/UCSTJvYN8j1ffABcjqfMdjBQ?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]
In
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/assets/img/social-icons/circle-colored/linkedin-circle-colored.png]
[https://linkedin.com/company/blynkhospitalitybangalore/?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]
Whatsapp
[https://hooypa.stripocdn.email/content/assets/img/messenger-icons/circle-colored/whatsapp-circle-colored.png]
[https://wa.me/918277424238?http://blynk.it/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=mailbluster&utm_campaign=Visualize%2520the%2520New%2520Normal%2520Feb%25202021%2520Kiosk]

Sismatik Solutions [Blynk]
#30, Nandi Sunshine, 4th Cross
Yamalur, Bengaluru, India. Pin: 560037
Mob: 8277424238/ 9901447416

Unsubscribe
[https://app.mailbluster.com/unsubscribe/ae27830512fea025abf40c3e6e20a9337b0221e2/94cc38760bd3ea8960a587d70443d35a0287cb26d6/b769755fb15b8f9802684d9473c7ba6af5f77e9d07d7f28a]

Sent with love [https://api.mailbluster.com/api/static/branding/love.png] using
MailBluster
[https://mailbluster.com?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=sentwithlove&utm_campaign=22268]
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2074913