Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for Reference Verification of Santosh Prakash Morye , MA-ICICI-CASE-24284-EMP
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 09:56:27 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for Reference Verification of Santosh Prakash Morye , MA-ICICI-CASE-24284-EMP Dear HR,

Please treat this as MOST URGENT. Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Macronix, a premier background verification company is acting on behalf of
one of our clients for employment verification.

This is with reference to Mr.Santosh Prakash Morye employment verification
who claims past employment with your esteemed organization  "Lifestyle
International Pvt Ltd".

We would appreciate any helpful comments you care to make, and the
information provided by you will be kept with strict confidence.

 

Please find the attachment for authentication.

Particulars

 Profile Details

 HR Verification

 

 Name of the Candidate

Santosh Prakash Morye

	 

 Employee Code

1083844

	 

 Designation

Junior Executive

 

 Type of Employment

Permanent/temporary/contractual

	 

 Period of Employment

Please Provide To 9 Aug 2020

	 

 Supervisors Name

Please confirm

	 

 Supervisors Designation

Please confirm

	 

 Remuneration

Please confirm

	 

Other Remuneration if any (Please Explain)

Please confirm

	 

	

 

Reason for Leaving

Please Confirm

	 

Eligibility for Rehire YES/NO

(If 'No' kindly specify reason or is that as per company policy)

Please confirm

	 

Any Exit Formalities is Completed Yes/No

(If No, kindly specify is that from employer or employee)

Please confirm

	 

Is the attached document authenticate? 

Please confirm 

	 

Additional Comments

 

 

 

					

 

 

	

 

Verified By:

Name: _____________________________     Designation:
_____________________________

I will be thankful to you if you can reply at the earliest as it helps the
candidate's recruitment process.

Looking forward for your kind cooperation

 

	 

Pavithra 

Executive - Operations 
Macronix Screening Services Pvt Ltd

Ph:-9148044132 <mailto:Ph:-9113613392>  | pavithra
<mailto:[email-masked]> @macronix.in |  <http://www.macronix.in/>
www.macronix.in | #695/41,New No.41,3rd Floor,Sri Vinayaka Tower,S Kariyappa
Road,Jayanagar 8th Block,Near Banashankari Bus Station,Behind Udupi Upahar
Hotel ,Bangalore, Karnataka - 560078.

CIN: U74999KA2018PTC119279

	

Disclaimer:

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited . The
information contained in this mail is propriety and strictly confidential.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2182417