Subject: Ticket Assigned - Pertaining Proposal .
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 09:56:26 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Pertaining Proposal .  

Dear Team ,

Great Noon,

.       We currently partner with E-commerce , top rated banks, Many
corporates clients as one of the leading domestic courier company in UAE
market:

.       Our dashboard provides easy access with customer service at your
fingertips with Phone, On-site ,Email , Live chat etc .

.       We have our own fleet management staff that ensures real time
operation handling which stands at 200+ vehicles (like Cars, Vans& bike).

.       Experienced Drivers, with professional attire along previously
worked exposure with the reason why we have been successful.

.       Our top of the line fleet come with immediate roadside assistance
and replacement in case of breakdowns, to ensure smooth and hassle free
operations.

.       For international shipments we are collaborating with DHL, FedEx,
TNT and UPS by delivering door to door service across globe.

.       We are committed for the quality of service by monitoring deliveries
on time with 95% + delivery success ratio

May I know on daily basis what would be your volume of shipments to be
delivered  or

Can we schedule a meeting this coming week to discuss our best proposal
rates as to serve your customers better at their door step .

 

Thanks and regards

Varun Kumar .T
Sr .Sales & Business Development Executive 

 

A Floor M | Safeer Flowers Building | Electra Street | Abu Dhabi | UAE

M +971545865949            

E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>         W
www.deliveryzone.ae <http://www.deliveryzone.ae/> 

 
<https://www.facebook.com/emirateszone.ae/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=e
mail&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://twitter.com/emirateszoneuae?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&u
tm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7mhYd8j0HXiQfmL0lbfkiA?utm_source=WiseSta
mp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://www.instagram.com/emirateszoneae/?hl=en>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/10493287/> 

 
<http://www.emirateszone.ae/en/what-we-do?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=em
ail&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature> Companies Representation
| Business Setup

 

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2182377