Subject: Ticket Assigned - Please reply me
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 08:37:53 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Please reply me Contacted
Hello
My order number is
I received this item I make a return request and highlight this item. I
Received only T-Shirt, not received SHORT CAPRI , that’s why i make a
Return request, still not collecting return item from your side,  kindly
collect  shipment and generate my return credit note 41.32

If you’re not able to collect than tell me alternative method for return, I
received only shirt, capri not received, kindly collect your incomplete
item and generate my credit note or send me missing CAPRI
It’s up to you, collect incomplete item or send me remaining CAPRI

KINDLY REPLY ME
THANKS
-- 
Ali Bashir

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2141856