Subject: Ticket Assigned - How to Increase Your Sales and Establish brand through by Bulk SMS Services
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 07:38:10 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  How to Increase Your Sales and Establish brand through by Bulk SMS Services Dear sir/ madam,

Greeting from Rat SMS (Bulk SMS Aggregator in Chennai).

*Still, your business is going lower level just try Bulk SMS services.*

Advertise your Products / Services by BULK SMS Reach More Customers & Get
More Sales and Leads.

Send Smarter Bulk SMS Promotions, Instant *OTPs SMS*
<https://ratsms.com/otp-sms-chennai/>*,* & Alerts via Web Portal, APIs With
Unmatched Delivery.

*Route:* Transactional, Promotional, OTP SMS & API SMS.

Instantly reach out to your customers.

*Direct Operator Connectivity.*

100% satisfied, and 100% Service Guarantee.

Compose in 20+ languages, schedule and send your SMS campaign.

*We also have excellent Re-Seller and SMPP options.*

*5-minute **SMS API* <https://ratsms.com/developer-api/>*, **SMPP*
<https://ratsms.com/smpp-gateway-provider/>* API integration.*

(Automate sending SMS from any website, CRM, or application. Access SMS
APIs with sample codes in 10+ languages including PHP, Java, .NET & more)

24*7 Fanatic customer support.

Unlimited Validity.

Clear, honest pricing with zero hidden charges.

Pay as you go with zero commitments. *See bulk SMS pricing.*
<https://ratsms.com/pricing/>

*Try Rat SMS with a Rs 7,080/- Onwards! (inclusive tax)*

*Note:*

Want the fastest SMS delivery?

Rat SMS is one of 3 bulk SMS aggregators with *direct operator
connectivity* from
Airtel, Jio, VodaIdea & BSNL in Chennai.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Hussain *| Sales Manager

Contact:        *+91 75067 12345*

Email:            [email-masked]

Website:       www.ratsms.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2147852