Subject: Ticket Assigned - Me: Your Site, We execute: iconicstores.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 08:10:27 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Me: Your Site, We execute: iconicstores.com Hi iconicstores.com Team,

Hope you are doing well.

I took the liberty to browse through your website and realized that you
have built a phenomenal website, however to get relevant traffic you need
visibility on major search engines. Most importantly, SEO touch is required
in order to make it more famous and popular over internet.

Our Team strictly follows White-hat techniques so that major search engines
won't get a chance to penalize your website. The works are done manually
and organically so that our clients will get organic and natural results.

*Please find some of the major steps performed by our Team while promoting
a Site:*

   - In-depth analysis to find out the technical errors.
   - Competitor & keyword analysis to find out best set of keywords for
   your Site
   - Content based link building process will be initiated
   - Both on-page & off-page will be carried out to make your website more
   productive and spam free
   - Regular updates on various social media networks will be incorporated
   for brand promotion.

We offer several other services for your website which will help you to get
better visibility and online presence. Feel free to write us back for any
further queries or details.

We will be looking forward to your response.

*Sophia Ava*
*Digital Marketing Analyst*
…………………………………………………………..
*Ps:* You may ask us to “REMOVE” to stop further correspondence.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2144734