Subject: Ticket Assigned - Buildings Maintenance and Interior Decor work
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 08:16:44 +0000

Hi Arunjay Raj Chouhan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Buildings Maintenance and Interior Decor work *The Procurement/Purchase Dept.*

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is a pleasure to introduce our company details and the scope of works
which we are into, for decades. *M/S. FASTEN GENERAL CONTRACTING L.L.C* is
an Abu Dhabi based Company which is into the following business activities
where we can offer you our professional services and we are also committed
to provide the following services according to your *REQUIREMENTS & NEEDS!*

*OUR SERVICES: *

·
*All Kinds of Buildings Renovation & General Maintenance.   *·
*Civil and MEP Development Projects.  *·
*Interior Decor, Fit-Out & Wood Joinery Projects.  *·
*Offices, Shops & Restaurant Refurbishment & Modification.  *We believe
that we will provide above products and support in a branded way and with
full customer’s satisfaction. We request you support to forward us the
project details and the requirements so that we shall start with our
proposal at the earliest for your review and consideration.
We are a team professionally trained and headed by a competent management
with good UAE experience in the fields of our operation.

Please Contact us on the below mentioned numbers in case of any discussions
and queries.
-- 
Thanks & Regards مع الشكر والتقدير      Sales & Marketing Department

فاستن للمقاولات العامة ذ. م. م

FASTEN GENERAL CONTRACTING L.L.C

Industrial Area, Musaffah, Abu Dhabi,

United Arab Emirates.

Ph:   +97 150 8445013

Mail:  [email-masked] | [email-masked]

Web:  www.fastengc.com
------------------------------
  OUR SERVICES:

*-Total Building Maintenance. | -Civil Projects. | -Fit-out & Decoration
Projects. | -Asphalt Work Projects.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1996271