Subject: Adapt 560 - Questions
From: Google Forms <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 07:14:15 +0000

Google Forms

Thanks for filling in Adapt 560 - Questions
Here's what was received.

Adapt 560 - Questions

Email *

[email-masked]

Name *

Grace Boussi

Date *

DD

19

/

MM

05

/

YYYY

2022

List three features of Adapt 560 *

Talk Throught Been able to activate cortana Active Noise Cancellation

Press the hook button twice to receive an incoming call and end an active  
call. *

Yes

No

Once the headset is successfully connected the LED goes off *

Yes

No

If Microsoft Teams is invoked: The dongle connects to Teams and lights up  
purple instead of blue. *

Yes

No

You can use the USB cable only to charge the headset? *

Yes

No

We can manage Adapt 560 settings via EPOS connect App *

Yes

No

How to turn on or turn off the headset? *

By pressing the power button for 2 seconds then the LED will flashe 3 times  
red

What are the three independent volume settings of Adapt 560 *

Call Volume, Audio Volume and Volume for the ring

How can one activate Cortana in Adapt 560 *

Press the hook button then the LED will flash purple

How do we mute the microphone of adapt 560 when an active call? *

By rotating the Boom arm up or by pressing the power button

How do I know if there is an incoming call on the headset? *

You will hear a ringtone on the headset and the LED will flash blue

How do you fast forward music in the Adapt 560 headset? *

By pressing and holding multifunction button

Can you manage two calls on this headset simultaneously? *

Yes

No

How to get the notification of the Battery? *

You will have an voice notification on your headset to recharge the battery

How do you adjust the sidetone? *

Via Epos Connect App

How do you re-establish the Bluetooth connection once out of range? *

you have to re enter Bluetooth range within 5 minutes else you will have to  
re establish the connection

Create your own Google Form

Report Abuse