Subject: Adapt 660 - Questions
From: Google Forms <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 06:47:41 +0000

Google Forms

Thanks for filling in Adapt 660 - Questions
Here's what was received.

Adapt 660 - Questions

Email *

[email-masked]

Name *

Grace Boussi

Date *

DD

19

/

MM

05

/

YYYY

2022

List three features of Adapt 660 *

Smart Pause Talk through Voice assistant (Been able to connect the headset  
with Alexa for example)

Do we need to turn on the Bluetooth Button for Adapt 660 to connect it with  
other Bluetooth devices? *

Yes

No

Adapt 660 does have an AVRCP profile? *

Yes

No

If we connect the Audio cable then the Bluetooth will turn off  
automatically? *

Yes

No

You can use the USB cable only to charge the headset? *

Yes

No

What is the name of the application which can help manage the settings of  
the Adapt 660 via a mobile device? *

Epos Connect App

How to turn on or turn off the headset? *

By twisting the ear cups in a packing position

Can we adjust the call volume when not in an active call? *

Yes

No

What is the feature called which pauses the music automatically when taken  
off from the head? *

Smart pause

How do we mute the microphone of adapt 660 when an active call? *

By swiping backward the touch pad

How do I know if there is an incoming call on the headset? *

You will have a ringtone on your headset plus the LED will flash blue

How do you activate Alexa on the headset? *

You have to add first the headset to the Amazon Alexa App

Can you manage two calls on this headset simultaneously? *

Yes

No

How to get the notification of the Battery? *

Via voice prompt

How do you adjust the sidetone? *

It can be done via Epos app Epos Connect > Settings> and then adjust it  
accordingly

How do you Enable/Disable Voice prompts? *

Via Epos Connect App Epos Connect > Settings> and then tap on tone and  
Voice prompts

Create your own Google Form

Report Abuse