Subject: Ticket Assigned - Regarding My Order Delivery SD007363757
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 06:56:42 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Regarding My Order Delivery SD007363757 Dear Sipa delivery Team ,

With regard to the mentioned subject.
i have already confirmed my delivery address & date for my order from
centerpoint in whatsapp as per that my orders should be delivered today
(30/Jun/2022) but again i have received an SMS Yesterday at 05:30 pm with a
link for tracking my shipment , on the tracking the Est., Arrival is
mentioned as 2/Jul/2022 - 5/Jul/2022.
Find the attachment for the same.
*I have been trying to contact your customer care number but couldn't reach
. so, Please confirm the delivery date & time.   *

*Note : i will be travelling out of UAE on vacation on 2/July/2022.  If i
am not receiving the order before that i would like to cancel my order and
claim for refund.*

*To Centerpoint -    * This is not the first time I have been facing issues
with shipa delivery ,I have faced similar issues with my previous order on
24/Nov/2022 and raised a concern then.   It's highly spoiling the
reputation of centerpoint . I now feel that i shouldn't use centerpoint
online anymore.
Please find the below email about my earlier problem i faced with Shipa
delivery.
Centrepoint [email-masked] via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en> freshdesk.com
Tue, Nov 24, 2020, 8:03 PM
to me
Hi Vignesh,

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please be assured that we
have forwarded your concern directly to the courier escalation department
and also shared your concern with our escalation team. This is definitely
not the kind of experience that we want you to have when shopping with us.

We have also asked the courier partner to arrange the delivery with you on
priority by tomorrow max as per your instructions. Please do let us know if
you do not receive any contact from the courier partner by tomorrow max. We
will be happy to investigate the same further.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention..

Your Friends,
The Support Team

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4561379