Subject: Ticket Assigned - Feedback complain
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 02:27:37 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Feedback complain Good morning

I hope this complain find you well yesterday I visit Centerpoint Dubai mall
brunch with my kids for the shopping so sad and feeling bad that I was
checking the clothes  so nicely and carefully suddenly one of the stuff
she’s name cristy she start to shout at me and try to push my hands from
the clothes and shouting on me and asking to tell her the size of the cloth
pulling the clothes from my hand and it was so bad feeling that when I ask
her why she is behavior like that she said it’s closing time and finish
fast saw it was not accepted and I ask for the any supervisor for the
branch or manager she said no one there all of them left already  and I
asked her to take me to the counter so I can ask if really there is any
supervisor surprised that the supervisor was there when she saw the
supervisor she start to said sorry but she was ignoring and telling me I am
lying and she was so bad behavior with me  and I am a customer she have to
serve me and help me not to shout on me and tell me I am lying I believe
that this complain will take action and you can check in your cameras in
the store .

She’s his name Christie and Dubai moll branch Centerpoint
Best regards
Maryam
0504252335

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4556299