Subject: Ticket Assigned - Vir Ventures' Partner Program: SPLASH
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 01:55:34 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Vir Ventures' Partner Program: SPLASH Hello,

I hope you are doing great!!

We are a brand-centric, ecommerce retailer from Texas, USA. You can learn
all about us and our mission in the attached presentation & our Video -
*VirVentures Partner Program* <https://youtu.be/50IFUaDEuJw>. We are always
looking for new, high-quality brands to carry across our selling platforms
& various major marketplaces like – Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Sears, Wish,
Houzz, Newegg, Google Marketplace & Facebook including 17+ curated websites
of our own. We would be thrilled to work with you as a retail partner to
sell your products and use our resources to boost your brand & promote the
same across all possible channels.

We would love the opportunity to open up a wholesale account with you. We
have our resale certificate ready to send in your response email. We are
looking forward to receiving a price list with – Model #, Product Name,
Description, Wholesale & Dropship price, UPC & Shipping weights &
dimensions along with product images / links, to begin prepping our first
order.

With 14+ Years of e-commerce business experience we work with 1500+
suppliers and 7,500+ Brands across all major product categories delivering
15,000+ orders every day with an annual sale of $150+ Million in 2020 and a
projected $210 Million of sales in 2021.

Our Global Presence extends in 17 countries - Canada, Mexico, Brazil. In
Europe – UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Netherlands & Sweden. Middle
East – UAE & Saudi Arabia, Australia, New Zealand, Japan & Singapore.

*Below are the diverse business segments that we function into* –

·  FBA (fulfillment by Amazon)

·  WFS (Walmart’s fulfillment services)

·  Bulk sourcing for our own warehouses across the USA

· Drop-shipping to customers, fulfillment by Merchant & through this you
get an opportunity to sell your products via Seller Fulfilled Prime program

*Key benefits of Working with VirVentures* –

·  We always comply with MAP pricing and ensure that the prices are not
taken to rock bottom levels.

·  Dedicated team for marketing and advertising professionals to ensure new
customers are added to the brands.

·  Timely payments without any additional fee or commissions.

·  We invest in stocks; our daily bulk purchase volumes are between
$150,000 - $250,000 in Amazon FBA and Walmart.

·  Working with major brands as an exclusive online partner.

·  We work to save the cost of our partners by Ordering in case packs.

·  We sell everywhere by one single name VirVentures, no aliases.

·  360-degree marketing solution: Google & Facebook Ads, Amazon Sponsored
Ads, Early Reviewer Program, Lightning deals, Clip Coupons, Monthly
Newsletter, and Email Blast.

·  24*7 Customer Care team to handle all sorts of customer queries.

·  Dedicated account manager to handle all possible queries.

I’m happy to answer any questions you have about a potential partnership
and how we might add value to you as our partner. I would love to schedule
a follow-up call to walk through the benefits of a relationship.

Please let me know some convenient times for me to reach out. I look
forward to having a mutually beneficial partnership.

*Regards,*
*Harry Williams*
Virventures Inc. l www.virventures.com   <http://www.virventures.com/>
Email: [email-masked]
Business: +1 713.589.9668
 <http://virventures.com/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4472312