Subject: Ticket Assigned - You have replied to an unmonitored email address
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 01:50:00 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  You have replied to an unmonitored email address Bing Ads

 
 Microsoft
 If you are having trouble viewing this email, 
https://view.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=5e558a9ac4d479832b20a3737323c85a29c03a53682ed35dad3c776ea4cefd49d5d7bc9b7aa39cf1ade76fa08d36693982f5e8659233052872ee17ea01a14be17b569d9eb6121279d7f7525ef35728da8dc8f02298823106 
click here .

MICROSOFT ADVERTISING 

 You have replied to an unmonitored email address.

 New to Microsoft Advertising and need assistance getting started? Our 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=cb948ac6f1f4897b339445bc96101b68ba427d8e400719fba09f24eb7f84d1ec30d5be0b2f4a85dd1626cac7de59d64db9471d4b3b15d3c0 
sales support  team is happy to help.

 If you are an existing customer looking for some information or support optimizing your account, check out the 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=90d8ea2c375bb8583c234a4d7d6ee48e67c2b56602e60f7f3a0ae845cf481007b4e50438e7a7c6fe1b9afbc1e87dbe57d89af836d0c788f4 
complimentary support page .

 Think you have received an email from Microsoft Advertising in error? Please 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=9158ce1a270b4e958c28c64993801018cd839058339acc2b6cd2d769da441eb8490d38402b920108cc11ef1e27c45c8c840874cf3f2faf0d 

 contact us  and let us know.

 Don’t want to receive Microsoft Advertising communications? 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=78a49c8b9928285b4a3ee90f8a9cc28e3eddc0d0fe04de6b23465f89e2ecaf007dab749f8c1e2da3c3445af8ea713972e54dd240a6401ed6 

 Update your contact preferences . If you’re an existing account holder, you will still be eligible to receive service communications and you can update your contact preferences by clicking the My Settings link after you sign in to Microsoft Advertising. 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=dd862be1a1ff4a3f7bf701886d1c6d1a055eb6db12a686305fe2d6c581f7c862646a3d310fe4adcf880b4a7d6a7029dcf3253cf6e79d24bf 
Privacy Statement  
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4425455