Subject: Ticket Assigned - SHAHIN bottle
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 01:52:51 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SHAHIN bottle Hi,
Good evening,
I am Amin Eskandarieh, a manufacturer of handmade and all-glass SHAHIN
bottles, which are in the shape of a FALCON.
This bottle is produced in four colors: green, crystal white, silver and
gold.
Please visit the site and Instagram page.
Check me out and let me know if there is a case for cooperation. This very
beautiful bottle is used for decor and decanter. I export to Kuwait,
Australia, Australia and Spain. I can engrave your logo on the bottom of
the bottle.

Best Regards,

Amin Eskandarieh
Co_founder
Eskandarieh mineral water
00989177100837
[email-masked]
http://eskandariehmineralwater.com
https://instagram.com/emw_eskandariehmineralwater?utm_medium=copy_link

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4414903