Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 01:47:39 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 27, 2022, 12:15 PM
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: Saja Adel <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Sorry, your order number 9571719975 was not processed.
Hi Saja Adel, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time. Please
note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again or use
Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/IjBKlXeMmqb
<https://centrepoint.app.link/IjBKlXeMmqb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163997179?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Solid Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 15
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164111198?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors 3-Piece T-shirts and Shorts Set
Color: Multicolour
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 36
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164270300?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Solid Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Orange
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 15
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164285657?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Assorted 3-Piece T-shirts and Shorts Set
Color: Multicolour
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 44
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164285669?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Dinosaur Print T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: White
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 11

Subtotal: * AED 121*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *AED 121*
The Shukrans you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4414272