Subject: Ticket Assigned - Website Collaboration
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 01:48:15 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Website Collaboration Hi,

I'm Allison D'Souza, a shoe lover and blogger. I own Senshoeality a website
about the perfect shoes and how they can change the way you look at the
world.

I was researching "Casual Shoes" posts and came across "Shop Men's Casual
Shoes Online | Centrepoint Kuwait".

I wrote an article "*5 Reasons Why It's So Important to Wear the Right
Shoes*" on Time Business News and would like to link back to your website
as a resource from the article.

Time Business News is an excellent site with high metrics and gets a lot of
traffic from Google. It gets over 100,000 visitors per month. It has a
Domain Rating of 62 on Ahrefs and Domain Authority of 67 on Moz.

In return, would you please add a link back to my website
https://senshoeality.com at the word "Casual Shoes" on "
https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/c/men-footwear-shoes-casuals"?

That way we both rank higher on Google, improve our brand visibility and
get more traffic.

Do let me know if you are interested, and I will send across a line and
anchor text to go with the flow of your content.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Allison D'Souza

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4406797