Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Undeliverable: Re: Collection D10B21C - Confirmed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 14:38:08 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Undeliverable: Re: Collection D10B21C - Confirmed ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Apr 10, 2022, 2:36 PM
Subject: Undeliverable: Re: Collection D10B21C - Confirmed
To: <[email-masked]>

Your message to [email-masked] couldn't be delivered.
noreply wasn't found at aramex.com.
almamunfoysal0 Office 365 noreply
*Action Required* Recipient
Unknown To address

How to Fix It
The address may be misspelled or may not exist. Try one or more of the
following:

   - Send the message again following these steps: In Outlook, open this
   non-delivery report (NDR) and choose *Send Again* from the Report
   ribbon. In Outlook on the web, select this NDR, then select the link "*To
   send this message again, click here.*" Then delete and retype the entire
   recipient address. If prompted with an Auto-Complete List suggestion don't
   select it. After typing the complete address, click *Send*.
   - Contact the recipient (by phone, for example) to check that the
   address exists and is correct.
   - The recipient may have set up email forwarding to an incorrect
   address. Ask them to check that any forwarding they've set up is working
   correctly.
   - Clear the recipient Auto-Complete List in Outlook or Outlook on the
   web by following the steps in this article: Fix email delivery issues
   for error code 5.1.10 in Office 365
   <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=532972>, and then send the
   message again. Retype the entire recipient address before selecting
   *Send*.

If the problem continues, forward this message to your email admin. If
you're an email admin, refer to the *More Info for Email Admins* section
below.

*Was this helpful? Send feedback to Microsoft
<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=525921>.*
------------------------------

More Info for Email Admins
*Status code: 550 5.1.10*

This error occurs because the sender sent a message to an email address
hosted by Office 365 but the address is incorrect or doesn't exist at the
destination domain. The error is reported by the recipient domain's email
server, but most often it must be fixed by the person who sent the message.
If the steps in the *How to Fix It* section above don't fix the problem,
and you're the email admin for the recipient, try one or more of the
following:

*The email address exists and is correct* - Confirm that the recipient
address exists, is correct, and is accepting messages.

*Synchronize your directories* - If you have a hybrid environment and are
using directory synchronization make sure the recipient's email address is
synced correctly in both Office 365 and in your on-premises directory.

*Errant forwarding rule* - Check for forwarding rules that aren't behaving
as expected. Forwarding can be set up by an admin via mail flow rules or
mailbox forwarding address settings, or by the recipient via the Inbox
Rules feature.

*Recipient has a valid license* - Make sure the recipient has an Office 365
license assigned to them. The recipient's email admin can use the Office
365 admin center to assign a license (Users > Active Users > select the
recipient > Assigned License > Edit).

*Mail flow settings and MX records are not correct* - Misconfigured mail
flow or MX record settings can cause this error. Check your Office 365 mail
flow settings to make sure your domain and any mail flow connectors are set
up correctly. Also, work with your domain registrar to make sure the MX
records for your domain are configured correctly.

For more information and additional tips to fix this issue, see Fix email
delivery issues for error code 5.1.10 in Office 365
<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=532972>.

Original Message Details
Created Date: 4/10/2022 10:36:31 AM
Sender Address: [email-masked]
Recipient Address: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Collection D10B21C - Confirmed

Error Details
Reported error: *550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient
[email-masked] <[email-masked]> not found by SMTP address lookup*
DSN generated by: DB6PR06MB3157.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com
Message Hops
HOP TIME (UTC) FROM TO WITH RELAY TIME
1 4/10/2022
10:36:44 AM mail-lj1-f175.google.com SMTP 13 sec
2 4/10/2022
10:36:44 AM mail-lj1-f175.google.com
AM5EUR03FT009.mail.protection.outlook.com Microsoft SMTP Server
(version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) *
3 4/10/2022
10:36:44 AM AM5EUR03FT009.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com
AS8PR07CA0052.outlook.office365.com Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) *
4 4/10/2022
10:36:44 AM AS8PR07CA0052.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com
DB6PR06MB3157.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com Microsoft SMTP Server
(version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) *

Original Message Headers

ABdhPJx12TauCcXH5ZeXl3L/3A5H20d5bI47mnz+gMgsrBhqZHpDrYxJnjGPoQ3Gf17qWLd4YGps1+LKnVlLceWyxGA=
From: So What <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 14:36:31 +0400
Subject: Re: Collection D10B21C - Confirmed
To: Aramex Collections Notification <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: So What <[email-masked]>
To: Aramex Collections Notification <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 14:36:31 +0400
Subject: Re: Collection D10B21C - Confirmed
Thanks a lot.

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022, 2:35 PM Aramex Collections Notification <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> * Collection Confirmed – Thank you for choosing Aramex! *
>
>
> * Hello , *
>
> Kindly note that your collection reference *D10B21C* has been confirmed.
>
> * Collection Reference * D10B21C
> * Collection Status * Collection Confirmed
> *Pickup date* Monday, 11th of April, 2022
> * Pickup time * From: 09:00 AM To 01:00 PM
> * Pickup Address * Villa - Villa. - Al Dhait North
>
>
>
>
> * Thank you, Aramex*
>   *aramex.com
> <http://www.aramex.com>*
>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4154711