Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 09:42:12 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! this order was clearly meant to be delivered by yesterday,

till today theres no updates no delivery and no nothing!!

we call the number and doesnt ring we email and takes forever to get a
reply.

treat this matter as urgent!!

*Hanady Ibshara **MsEM, **BBusCom*

* Project Development Manager*

*International Project Department Al-Abdulhadi Engineering Consultancy*
*Mob : **+96599811040* <%2B96599811040>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Home Centre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 2:37 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Hanady Ibshara <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 8161196053 | Click here
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8161196053?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_KW_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1161311546?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.homecentrestores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1161311546?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.homecentrestores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>

Living
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/livingroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
Dining
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/diningroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
Bedroom
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/bedroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
Kids
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/kidsroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
Bathroom
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/bathroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
Kitchen
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/kitchen?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
Furniture
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/furniture?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
Dècor
& Furnishings
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/department/decorandfurnishing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Hanady Ibshara, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 8161196053
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8161196053?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_KW_en>.
Expect delivery by Wednesday, 16th Mar.

Order shipping to
*HANADY IBSHARA*
HOUSE 429
BLOCK 6 STREET 1
Hawally
Mobile: +965 99811040

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*
1. We will call you to verify the order before it leaves our warehouse

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/p/163050218?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_KW_en>
HOME CENTRE
Elodie Leaner Mirror - 180x98x6 cm
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 KWD 99.9
Subtotal: * KWD 99.9*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
COD Charges: * KWD 1*
*Total* *KWD 100.9*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 400 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/Homecentrestores>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/askhomecentre>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@askhomecentre*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
Saturday - Thursday, 9 AM - 10 PM.

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4038594