Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Return policy
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:03:21 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Return policy I want to return jacket.if i will go to shop i can exchange ..
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021, 16:38
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Dayana George <[email-masked]>

Order number 6367626389 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Dayana George, your order number is 6367626389
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6367626389?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>.

The tracking number is FP1119210009470.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP1119210009470&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>

Order shipping to
*Dayana George*
king fahad specialist hospital
Buraidah, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: 966 533423093

Payment Method:
*Dayana Elizabeth*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 8244

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88887003354220211119

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162972127?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Lee Cooper Graphic Print Round Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Green
Size: 1-2 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/159659235?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Sebamed Gentle Wash - 200 ml *
Color: Multicolour
2
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162469685?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Lee Cooper All-Over Printed T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Blue
Size: 1-2 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163621701?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Lee Cooper Graphic Print T-shirt with Long Sleeves *
Color: Orange
Size: 12-18 mths
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163699824?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Textured Lightweight Jacket with Zip Closure and Pockets *
Color: Blue
Size: XXL
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162916364?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Lee Cooper Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Red
Size: 1-2 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162916407?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Lee Cooper Striped Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: White
Size: 1-2 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162776301?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Lee Cooper Graphic Print Round Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves *
Color: Brown
Size: 9-12 mths
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3412082