Subject: Ticket Assigned - Products not delivered
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 11:37:13 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Products not delivered Hi

Im writing here once again to let you know that  I have not received the
order # 6367008922 placed by me on Nov 16, shipped on Nov 17 and was out
for delivery on Nov 18.  Unfortunately no one from your courier partner
bothered to contact me regarding the order, but the tracking number showed
"request for address change" in the evening. I do not understand what
happened to your courier partner the last time and this time because
previously, whenevr I placed the order at Max, I received the parcels on
the same address as this is not the first time I am shopping with you. Max
was always my first choice for shopping especially for kids, but this time
I am really disappointed and not having a good experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Regards
Sehrish Khan

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3400511