Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE; CUTLERY QUOTATION
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 14:57:26 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE; CUTLERY  QUOTATION Hi there

We hope you and your family are staying safe and well.

This is regarding the cutlery query and we found your email address  on fb.
we like to introduce our self as manufacturer and exporter of tableware and
other Indian handicrafts items.

Please find the cutlery quotation and we are very much interested in working
for your company and contributing to success in my field.

if you have any question regarding quotation or any development, so please
do not hesitate to tell us, we can do it as your requirements. 

 

Looking forward to hear you.

 

Thank You!

Wish you a beautiful day and please stay safe and well !

 

 

Kindest Regards,

Sarwat Hussain

Proprietor

Hussain Brother's

Add: Near Dr. Punjabi  Old Clinic, 

Peer Gab road, Moradabad,  U.P. 244001, (India)

Ph:+91-79836-44738

Alt:00091-9412440708

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
<http://www.hussainbrothers.co.in> www.hussainbrothers.co.in

 

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2821014