Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##42720##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 14:57:25 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##42720##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "42720 New comment - [#2798140] R1295310 - Reference: 2002682626" 
has been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn5f5451076e8a0cf28b6c2ea91a12ea2a&req=edbsneb4ecf25aaec5e1300bc76d6254259cbf23385999871a7919c458c3719752223&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn5f5451076e8a0cf28b6c2ea91a12ea2a&req=edbsneb4ecf25aaec5e1300bc76d6254259cbf23385999871a7919c458c3719752223&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn5f5451076e8a0cf28b6c2ea91a12ea2a&req=edbsneb4ecf25aaec5e1300bc76d6254259cbf23385999871a7919c458c3719752223&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsn5f5451076e8a0cf28b6c2ea91a12ea2a&req=edbsneb4ecf25aaec5e1300bc76d6254259cbf23385999871a7919c458c3719752223&aid=edbsndfecc23cd96fc7bf752c4471181dd48af8b816824a89787e4c1f2e1f81d36359&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2821004