Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sales Proposal For Whats Loop Platform
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 15:22:16 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sales Proposal For Whats Loop Platform  Dear Management of Centerpoint,

The Digital Servers Center has recently presented the Whats Loop platform,
It allows the clients from various sectors to communicate efficiently,
professionally and extremely efficiently with their customers as it enables
them to display their services and products to the customers and
communicate with artificial intelligence technology through Whats App
instead of using Short Message Services which contains only text (no
pictures or videos) and is limited to 160 characters. Hence, Whats App is
used by over 1.5 billion users across 180 countries and approximately as
estimated 65 billion texts exchanged daily. We have three packages offered
now:

 1, Whats Loop’s Interactive platform: This platform enables you to
communicate with your customers effectively with high professionalism and
efficiency and through this platform as well you can add an unlimited
number of employees on one Whats App number so that all employees can
respond to customer conversations and each employee appears with his or her
own name, Its mainly useful for customers services.

2, Whats Loop’s Bot platform: which is an automatic response in the form of
lengthy conversations, could be programmed to start conversations based on
what a user is browsing. The client will form the dialogue to the questions
frequently asked by the customers or assumes that it would be useful to
share, so that if the customer asks any question, the response is received,
it is possible to have clips, pictures and files attached as well. All this
is fluid and conversational. Instead of navigating a website, the visitor
is conversing with it to receive an interactional in-store experience
through Whats App 24/7.

3, Whats Loop’s Application Programming Interface platform: which helps the
clients by connecting them with their store through a code, so that
messages such verification or subscription code, bills or tracking
shipments depending on the store sector are delivered to the customer on
their Whats App number.

Pay a visit our website for more details:
https://whatsloop.net/en/WhatsLoopPlatform.html

If you have any further questions or in need of any help, please contact us
at:

+920011953

+966561796684

[email-masked]

Sales & Marketing Department of Digital Servers Center,

Ahlam H. Duale

We wish you a pleasant day!

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2301899