Subject: Ticket Assigned - Splash - Defect in fabric
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 16:32:54 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Splash - Defect in fabric Hi Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that I purchased the shirts and trouser of 3 sets
from the below store in dubai you can see the visit date has been mentioned
in your website also i.e 16th Jan-2023.

You can check the purchased detail from your software as well through my
mobile number - 0569424019 .

Rarely used 2 to 3 times since i purchased rest of the other garments are
well good there is no issue except the attached photo of the shirt was
defective in fabric.

Please see the attached photo of the defect fabric. The layers are coming
off constantly .
Kindly advise how I can move the further process to get the exchange of
this product.

Please confirm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Mohammed Javed
0569424019

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5926927