Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order no: 1724053016
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 16:21:40 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order no: 1724053016 Hi Team,
Greetings.

Can I get this product delivery on Saturday, 8th of April?
And please inform delivery guy to bring debit card card reader for the cash
payment.

Thanks
Athira

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 5, 2023, 10:06 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: ATHIRA ARAVINDAN <[email-masked]>

Order number 1724053016 has been shipped.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi ATHIRA ARAVINDAN, your order number is 1724053016
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/my-account/order/1724053016?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_OM_en>.

The tracking number is 5031255135.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=5031255135&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_OM_en>

Order shipping to
*ATHIRA ARAVINDAN *
Durrah 4 Millennium Staff Accomodation, 668 1, 1st Floor, Room No 12
Al Maardih St, Al Azaiba South, Near to the Alfardan Heights New building,
130
Al Maardih St, Al Azaiba South, Near to the Alfardan Heights New building,
130
Muscat, Oman
Mobile: +968 94042403

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88880001016820230404

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/p/164231002?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_OM_en>
*
MAX *
* Stone Embellished Necklace and Ring Set *
Color: Gold
Size: 17
1
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/p/165208469?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_OM_en>
*
MAX *
* Textured Tiered Skirt *
Color: Red
Size: 3XL
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 00968-80062966*
7 days a week, From 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM & 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM

© $year Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/om/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_OM_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6002232