Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wrong item recieved
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 16:17:05 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wrong item recieved My order no.  is 9421602991 and I received the wrong item. The item code I
was supposed to receive is 164233750 size 34 but I received 164233746 size
28.

I am very displeased with this mess up. I collected this from the qasmiya
outlet. After opening the package I thought I had only received the wrong
size. After trying to return the item to the qasimia outlet who then sent
me to sharjah city center outlet, they told me I had not only received the
wrong size but the wrong item.

If by chance the size of the item was 34 I wouldn't have known it was the
wrong item. This comes under counterfeit and I will take it to the
authorities if I don't receive the right item. I don't want a refund since
I bought the item using a discount code. If I do get a refund it won't be
the same amount as the pants I ordered and I would have to pay extra. If I
don't receive a quick and apt response, I will be taking this further to
the authorities.

This order was made on the centerpoint online outlet and the pants are from
splash.

Regards,
Mohamed Ashraf
0585867443

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5927483