Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: (Case ID : 290378) RE: Fwd: Transaction unseccusful
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 16:29:45 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: (Case ID : 290378) RE: Fwd: Transaction unseccusful ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Contactus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 10:29 PM
Subject: (Case ID : 290378) RE: Fwd: Transaction unseccusful
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear Ms. Jackie,

Thank you for writing to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We would like to inform that as per our records, the below referred amount
is currently under authorization on your card.

As per the procedure when a card is used, the transaction amount is placed
on hold for 10 days until the merchant claims for the amount. If in case
the transaction amount is not claimed by the merchant, the same is
automatically released into the account.

If you require for the same to be released, kindly request the merchant's
acquirer bank to provide a confirmation via authenticated SWIFT to ADCB's
card center.

Should you require any further clarifications, you may contact us on
600502030 or on +971 2 6210090 from outside UAE.

Assuring you of our best services always.

Kind Regards,

Justin Reyes
Associate – Customer Contact Services

Contact Centre
Telephone: 00 971 2 4171616
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

*From:*Jackie Laurel[[email-masked]];
*Sent:*03/13/2023 03:25:53 pm
*To:[email-masked];
*Subject:*(Case ID : 290378) RE: Fwd: Transaction unseccusful

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Jackie Laurel<[email-masked]>

Date: Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 8:42 PM

Subject: Transaction unseccusful

To: <[email-masked]>

It was very disappointing experience today. as we are celebrating
international womens day today. but  still i experience this hilarious act.

I made a purchase in Mas Fashion in Burjuman exit  1 at 7:30 pm today via
POS , self service. 3 attempts, the machine did not release any receipt,
but then after 2 mins, i received message from the  bank that  it  was
deducted. i even call the adcb call
center, they said it was deducted on the bank. i  went back to the  store
and tell them that it was deducted in my  account.

that items is for my daughters birthday on friday, she was waiting for
that. and now i cannot  do anything, as i  need an immediate action first,
either return the money and i can buy it again or got a confirmation in the
store that they receive my money.

please get an immediate action on this, please call me immediately tomorrow,
0521751427

-- 

Best Regards,

Jackie Laurel

-- 

Best Regards,

Jackie Laurel

Anything in this email which commits or purports to commit Abu Dhabi
Commercial Bank PJSC and its subsidiaries, jointly referred as ADCB Group,
to lend, to extend or renew credit facilities or other forms of financial
facilities, to confirm credit terms, to waive or delay rights, to grant any
consent, or to take or refrain from taking any other action in relation to
lending, credit, or financial facilities, shall not be binding unless (a)
such matter has been previously approved by the appropriate internal
committee or individual holding approving authority in relation to such
matter and (b) the email states that such approval has been granted. ADCB
Group provides investment services governed by respective Terms and
Conditions which are not binding unless agreed in writing. The information
transmitted and available in this message is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information/material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other unauthorized use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited and unlawful. If you have received this in error,
please delete the message and/or material immediately and contact ADCB PJSC
as below for appropriate action or liaise directly with relevant
subsidiary. Abu-Dhabi Commercial Bank, P.O.Box, 2800 Abu Dhabi, email
address: [email-masked] Tel: 600 50 2030 within the UAE: +971 26210090
from outside the UAE Fax: +971 26109700.

-- 

Best Regards,

Jackie Laurel

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5843836