Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return Request complaint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 17:39:40 +0000

Hi Mohammed Murshed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return Request complaint Hi Team,

I have requested for *Order#9415402023* to return the below mentioned
product with the request number 1003945956
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/Women/Clothing/Modest-Wear/Dresses/SPLASH-Solid-Maxi-Tiered-Dress-with-Tie-Neck-and-Long-Sleeves/p/164150059>
Solid Maxi Tiered Dress with Tie Neck and Long Sleeves
Colour:PinkSize:22Qty:1

The return request got cancelled but I have returned the item long ago.
I also called Centrepoint to sort this out, and they initiated a
*complaint 5767521*.

I also have sent several emails with reference no. Re: [#5793902], but no
response yet.

I have returned all the items and until now I have not received a refund
for aforementioned item . Please check and update me.

Thanks,
Dursamin

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5811326